Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
BATTLE OF WILLS 32 47.76%
DANIELSON VS MURDERHAWK MONSTER 11 16.42%
GUNN VS SWITCHBLADE 5 7.46%
BUCKS VS BEST FRIENDS? 15 22.39%
MAY VS ROSA 4 5.97%
Total: 67 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

I always knew we'd get a GTV reveal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

magiccarpet posted:

I always knew we'd get a QTV reveal

Complete with Binaca Solo laughing at what he's watching, but this time it won't be an act.

QT Marshall and Aaron Solo will be corpsing while watching the entire segment with the Bucks.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

This video is more damning than I imagined…

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
If I won't see Punk's pants fall down and his dick and balls, I will never watch AEW again.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Kennel posted:

If I won't see Punk's pants fall down and his dick and balls, I will never watch AEW again.

this is post kojima so he did not have balls

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

JUNGLE BOY posted:

this is post kojima so he did not have balls

:balldo:

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

hope I get the opportunity to post “guess you could say he got cm punked” later

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Next week Tony will show us who raised the briefcase in the Austin vs Shane and Vince ladder match.

Collision will show us who drove the white Hummer.

I just wanna know where Shaq went that one time, dammit.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

Next week Tony will show us who raised the briefcase in the Austin vs Shane and Vince ladder match.

Collision will show us who drove the white Hummer.

I just wanna know where Shaq went that one time, dammit.

Teleported to the Second World because Sett Ra must be stopped

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I am confident that the footage will make Punk look like a goof and maybe also a psycho but mainly we will get to enjoy the Bucks being the smarmiest people on Earth.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I hope they give punk the deep voice from the all out presser

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

MassRafTer posted:

I am confident that the footage will make Punk look like a goof and maybe also a psycho but mainly we will get to enjoy the Bucks being the smarmiest people on Earth.

Just want to hear Nicholas Jackson shouting WHAT THE EFF loudly in the background while the chaos ensues

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Quantum of Phallus posted:

I hope they give punk the deep voice from the all out presser

omg please

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
Nicholas and Matthew proclaiming that Jack is a good Christian boy who doesn't deserve to be persercuted

:hai:

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Voices changed to protect the innocent (the innocent is Jack Perry)

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

A Fancy Hat posted:

The Buck's EVP gimmick is really working for me and they've managed to piss off extremely online people ever since they were announced to be facing Sting in his retirement match. They've refreshed themselves and are once again the team everybody is talking about online, it rules.

I don't know if the tape will be as funny/damning as we all hope, but the Bucks have been killing it since they returned, so I have faith this'll kick rear end.

I'm with ya ive loved the evp gimmick and its only getting better. the Bucks were a couple guys who i really gravitated towards when I started again and like, they still have that energy but this feels like a suitably "grown up" version of the two little poo poo talking dickheads i fell in love with lol

they're all time greats, haters can die mad.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

A Fancy Hat posted:

The Buck's EVP gimmick is really working for me and they've managed to piss off extremely online people ever since they were announced to be facing Sting in his retirement match. They've refreshed themselves and are once again the team everybody is talking about online, it rules.

I don't know if the tape will be as funny/damning as we all hope, but the Bucks have been killing it since they returned, so I have faith this'll kick rear end.

This is why the Bucks and Okada are probably my favorite thing in AEW right now. They've changed up when most other top-of-the-card acts have been doing the same thing for a long time now.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
You HAVE to bring back Jack Perry tonight, right? It just makes sense

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Also, please tell me Tony licensed GnR for the video

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

You HAVE to bring back Jack Perry tonight, right? It just makes sense

he's in the country for Windy City Riot on Friday so I'd be very surprised if he doesn't appear

Answers Me
Apr 24, 2012
It’s just gonna be a shot-for-shot remake of the WWE supercut of Punk’s butt, with Jack Perry saying “that’s right, real rear end, cry me a river!” over the top

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

When it's the day of the PAPE TAPE

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

It's no secret I love the Young Bucks. When some folks wanted to say the bucks sucked, I was like oh yeah then explain all their really good wrestling matches!

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Even if the tape is disappointing, it is an episode of Dynamite, which are good at the very least.

HAPPY TAPE DAY (Observed)

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Dango Bango posted:

This is why the Bucks and Okada are probably my favorite thing in AEW right now. They've changed up when most other top-of-the-card acts have been doing the same thing for a long time now.

It did not even occur to me until now that perhaps Okada might be nodding approvingly during this segment.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

MassRafTer posted:

It did not even occur to me until now that perhaps Okada might be nodding approvingly during this segment.

Or even better - shaking his head in disapproval at poor punch technique

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

Okada just saying how he would have hated to work with that guy

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Gumball Gumption posted:

Okada just saying how he would have hated to work with that guy

"I don't like Pepsi"

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan

Answers Me posted:

It’s just gonna be a shot-for-shot remake of the WWE supercut of Punk’s butt, with Jack Perry saying “that’s right, real rear end, cry me a river!” over the top

he's dating Anna Jay iirc so that catchphrase has synergy brother

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

Dango Bango posted:

Okada's impressed me more than Ospreay has, honestly. Not that I don't hoot and holler at Ospreay matches, but everything Okada does is so effortless and smooth even if it's not flashy, and he has a really unique presence.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Tony going full robot promoter mode hours before he pulls the biggest Lil Stinker move of his life is very funny to me

https://twitter.com/TonyKhan/status/1778099867295834363

Happiness
Oct 10, 2004

CombineThresher posted:

Okada's impressed me more than Ospreay has, honestly. Not that I don't hoot and holler at Ospreay matches, but everything Okada does is so effortless and smooth even if it's not flashy, and he has a really unique presence.

would you say he's on a "whole other level" perhaps

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

CombineThresher posted:

AEW hasn't even had peak Okada yet cause it's in the long matches that his timing and kick outs really shine. Okada probably has the best 2.9 second kick out ever as he always does it so looks like he's barely escaped

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
the tape is going to be colt in the role of cm punk getting low blowed by jack perry and everyone will cheer

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

xbilkis posted:

Tony going full robot promoter mode hours before he pulls the biggest Lil Stinker move of his life is very funny to me

https://twitter.com/TonyKhan/status/1778099867295834363

tonys posting energy is undeniable

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
:munch:

I'm actually really interested in Best Friends imploding story honestly

https://x.com/drainbamager/status/1778053185199833213?s=46

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Do what you need to do, Tony.

https://twitter.com/takam777/status/1778075050786046211

GenghisTron
Dec 5, 2005

i dont live to live homie

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Miching Mallecho posted:

I'm actually really interested in Best Friends imploding story honestly

https://x.com/drainbamager/status/1778053185199833213?s=46

Me too. I think it’s a nice refresh for everyone in the crew and hopefully it’ll lead to some solo Trent stuff. I love Chucky T, but his injuries have been seemingly piling up lately. I hope we can get one hardcore match between chuck and Trent though. When they did it in PWG it was awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?