Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

swamp thong
Nov 6, 2023
just finished checking and can confirm that the boeing whistleblower who was not hitler is dead. thank you op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Halser
Aug 24, 2016
if you kill hitler you'll be just as bad as he is!

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Weka posted:

Any updates on this op? Is Hitler dead yet?

Op was banned for advocating for political violence

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Hey Hitler, check this out:

🖕

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

the op is a SICK gently caress EDGELORD who LUSTS FOR DEATH and needs to TOUCH GRASS just imho

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Halser posted:

Thats why you have to kill 2 Hitlers in order to have a net impact

BRJurgis
Aug 15, 2007

Well I hear the thunder roll, I feel the cold winds blowing...
But you won't find me there, 'cause I won't go back again...
While you're on smoky roads, I'll be out in the sun...
Where the trees still grow, where they count by one...
Killing Hitler (in meinkraft)

Lustful Man Hugs
Jul 18, 2010

Halser posted:

Tbf, this is historically accurate.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

BRJurgis posted:

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Mein meinkraft kampf

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

After my punishment, I had some time to think and grow. I realized that violence begets violence and the true patch toward liberty and freedom is for us to come together. With this in mind I joined the SS brigade to push Hitler left. Alles fr Deutschland!

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

swamp thong posted:

just finished checking and can confirm that the boeing whistleblower who was not hitler is dead. thank you op

This was, unfortunately, my first committee assignment.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

hitler and tupac are alive in serbia

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

lobster shirt posted:

what do you think they talk about

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

lobster shirt posted:

Strange place for an Albanian like Tupac to hide, but I guess that's why it's such a good hiding place

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

lobster shirt posted:

do you have an address

captainbananas
Sep 11, 2002

Ahoy, Captain!

latest intelligence on the whereabouts of op's target posted:

Ah, Prospector. My dearest old friend. I am still alive and quite well, thank you. Have not seen these chem trails of which you speak, as I am residing in a remote location south of ______________. But, there is a Starbucks so no complaints lol — just a little lonely — but as they say, leaders don’t have friends. Such a shame that I became so hated by the modern world, people whose generation I had no affect on. Though your government is very good at what it does, and that is spreading lies and propaganda. There was no holocaust — those body stash pictures were just captured prisoners and war criminals. A certain… Alphabet soup agency just wanted my country’s insanely sick black technology for their own. That new iPhone? It’s rubbish. Don’t get me started on Play Station. I had a better console in my underground lair over half a century ago until Force Recon stormed my bunker and I had to haul rear end. You should know I still look the same, if not younger… my heart still kicks like a drum,. You would not believe the advances we had in age reversal even in the 40s, and were going to give it to my Aryan kingdom, until your suits snatched it away from me so they could profit off engineered sickness and “natural causes.” It’s good to hear from you, as always, and I wish you and the FYAD gang all the best. I am very intriqued by this irony that you guys use a lot. Stop by __________ some time, and I might just take you for a ride in my old Vril disk anti grav space ship.

Truly yours,
Adolf Hitler

speng31b
May 8, 2010

BRJurgis posted:

Lol

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Every time I jerk off and wipe the jizz up with kleenex and then flush that poo poo I congratulate myself that "today I have not potentially sired the next hitler".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Hatebag posted:

if you meet hitler on the road, suck him off