Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
My son has been a real piece of poo poo recently and I think I’m gonna fight him. Anyone have any experience with this kind of thing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
You might lose, set a trap instead.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

my friend fought his dad when he was in hs and they were both drunk. he had a few inches and probably 20 pounds on him. his mom broke it up.before it got crazy.tho

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

hope you aren’t being serious about this. this is either child abuse or you’re about to spend a night or two in the clink for assault

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
can't wait to see the TikTok of your son absolutely wailing on your rear end.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Why would I fight my children, op?
Have you considered if this child is an adult you could just not let them near your property?

Vile_Nihlist666
Jan 15, 2009

I'm a special kind of asshole!

Who Is Paul Blart posted:

My son has been a real piece of poo poo recently and I think I’m gonna fight him. Anyone have any experience with this kind of thing?

Wouldn't advise it, having been the other side. Probably win, but really everyone loses.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

ask cooking with jack he's an expert

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

My dad and I went a few rounds. Would not recommend for future Father - Son relations.

But your mileage may vary.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Kids have access to guns at school

Be careful op

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Shout-out to The Official GBS Judo Megathread

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
I don't have kids so no, but when I was a kid I stood up to my physically abusive dad and jacked up his knee for the rest of his life.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

TrashMammal posted:

hope you aren’t being serious about this. this is either child abuse or you’re about to spend a night or two in the clink for assault

Yeah, immure your child instead. Out of sight, out of mind.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
What about fighting someone else's father?

https://youtu.be/Qzo4rZxF3x4?si=s6ltDO2wzc7YKype

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Ramrod XTreme
No I've never fought your son OP

pig labeled 3
Jan 3, 2007
My 6 year old called me a sussy baka weeks ago and I am still struggling to regain control of my household

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

TrashMammal posted:

He said he was gonna fight him not kill him jeez

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010

pig labeled 3 posted:

My 6 year old called me a sussy baka weeks ago and I am still struggling to regain control of my household

It’s their house now

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

nah, op, just other peoples kids. kids are weak as hell and easy marks.

8 and 9 year old kids are out there with bankrolls and i got bills you do the math

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i go to swinger parties with my dad and beat up other dads while he takes a crack at other sons

it’s not for everyone, but i wouldn’t give it up for anything

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Bad Purchase posted:

i go to swinger parties with my dad and beat up other dads while he takes a crack at other sons

it’s not for everyone, but i wouldn’t give it up for anything

Now that's some quality father-son bonding

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
yeah after getting called out for stealing percocets from the medicine cabinet when I was 16. I swung first. He boxed when he was younger and knocked me out before I could swing again. I totally deserved it and hold nothing against him.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
That’s awful, not sharing your percocets with your son.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

yeah after getting called out for stealing percocets from the medicine cabinet when I was 16. I swung first. He boxed when he was younger and knocked me out before I could swing again. I totally deserved it and hold nothing against him.

Good thing you had some pain killers handy.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Don't fight your kids OP. Just drop them off at the pound / homeless shelter and leave them.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
I fight my son everyday about what shoe's he's gonna wear to primary school

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I'm literally fighting with my child right now, he's trying to punch me in the face but I'm got him in a one-arm headlock and I'm typing this reply, capitalization and punctuation and all, with my other arm while dodging eyeball jabs

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i'm pre-emptively pwning them by not having any

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

Mozi posted:

i'm pre-emptively pwning them by not having any
Better hope Elon Musk doesn't find out you said that.

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
i'm a lover not a fighter

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
after thinking about my post and the context of the op i regret making that post

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

thin blue whine posted:

i'm a lover not a fighter

Gross

Edit: lol

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
it would go like this op https://streamable.com/ezbova

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.

pro starcraft loser posted:

Good thing you had some pain killers handy.

i actually didn't eat them. i sold them. i'm not sure which is worse.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

my kid took a dump in my shoe. i'm going to zangief T-pose arm spin into him and that'll teach him

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Who Is Paul Blart posted:

Everyone who has ever had a kid

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Toxic Mental posted:

my kid took a dump in my shoe. i'm going to zangief T-pose arm spin into him and that'll teach him

you should let them inside every once in a while

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp
people often don't realise the jaw is the strongest muscle on the human body. I tried to bite someone's ear out of rage and almost ripped it off his head. There's a bunch of reports of assaults where someone got bitten and there was serious damage done by a simple bite. My favorite example is a thief trying to steal someone's bike and the bike owner started fighting the thief. It ended up by the owner biting the man's fingers and bitting off two of his fingers and ripping his skin all along the other fingers of this same hand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Just kick him out of the house and let the streets raise him.