Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.

Your Personal Muse posted:

night action nerdery is above my paygrade

say something mean to me so I have a reason to vote you reflexively

YPM, Cube was saying earlier that you're super good at mafia and that you smell like banana juice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

One day I will proofread my posts well, but today is not that day.
I kinda don't like that we are in agreement cube might be scum, yet are following his plan.

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut

SporkChan posted:

I kinda don't like that we are in agreement cube might be scum, yet are following his plan.

I think the only drawbacks would be if I'm actually The Fool instead of EGalz and I got a 1-shot vote proof. But then everyone aims at me tonight. EGalz could be the busdriver. But then even still I think town would win in that scenario.

Shark was the vote bomb, so that's not an option either.

lih
May 15, 2013

Just a friendly reminder of what it looks like.

We'll do punctuation later.
in that case we should make sure egalz is in second then so she dies if this very unlikely 'scum cube is the fool and has an execution proof carry over from day 2' scenario that i really doubt is even possible

lih
May 15, 2013

SporkChan posted:

the only the execution on him can fail is this incredibly unlikely and probably impossible scenario where he's scum with egalz he just outlined. in which case you should switch to voting egalz so she dies if scum cube really is the fool

lih
May 15, 2013

*the only way the execution on him can fail

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.

SporkChan posted:

I'm not agreeing to any plan and my choice tonight will depend entirely on Cube's flip

lih
May 15, 2013

if cube flips scum why wouldn't you want to shoot humalong

lih
May 15, 2013

unless it's this unlikely scum cube isn't the bus driver scenario

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.

lih posted:

if cube flips scum why wouldn't you want to shoot humalong

Is this to me?

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Yeah if I flip scum I don't know what you all would/should do. Not relevant though since I'm going to flip town.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

PhantomMuzzles posted:

YPM, Cube was saying earlier that you're super good at mafia and that you smell like banana juice

murder all liars ##vote CUBE

lih
May 15, 2013

PhantomMuzzles posted:

Is this to me?

oh i meant if cube flips town

i'm sleepy sorry

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Ok see you all tomorrow ##vote cube

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.
Cube is at -1

I don't plan to tell the thread who I'm pointing at tonight because I think the point is that scum doesn't get a choice. I'll be pointing at whoever I think is scummiest, taking Cube's flip into account

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.
Lol jk not at -1 that's hammer

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

:ghost: in about 15 minutes, SAW will be live - https://twitch.tv/tha_swizzler :ghost:

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

CubicalSucrose posted:

:ghost: in about 15 minutes, SAW will be live - https://twitch.tv/tha_swizzler :ghost:

I'm just in time!

lih
May 15, 2013

PhantomMuzzles posted:

Lol jk not at -1 that's hammer

i forgot that it's plurality so there is no hammer

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

CubicalSucrose (5): PhantomMuzzles, lih, Johnny Keats, Your Personal Muse, Hal Incandenza
Mr. Humalong (1): PhantomMuzzles, CubicalSucrose, CubicalSucrose, CubicalSucrose, CubicalSucrose, CubicalSucrose, CubicalSucrose, PhantomMuzzles, SporkChan
EGalz18 (0): Your Personal Muse, Your Personal Muse
PhantomMuzzles (0): lih, SporkChan, lih, SporkChan

Not Voting (3): CubicalSucrose, EGalz18, Mr. Humalong

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is April 18th, 2024 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 0 minutes.

Today's vote is by PLURALITY. The player with the most votes at the end of the day will be discarded.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

THE CHARIOT has moved to Limbo!

Cubical Sucrose was TOWN aligned.

You have around 22 hours to get your night actions in and, as noted, they're fairly important tonight. Every town player must pick a victim. If you fail to pick someone, you will be considered to have targeted yourself.

Scum will select who gets the bullet.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

So the town firing squad lined up and took aim. Only one had a bullet, and no one knew who it was.

Shots were fired!

And now, the Emperor is dead! Anarchy! Panic in the streets!

Also, dancing in the streets.

Mr. Humalong, the Emperor, was SCUM aligned, and is now in Limbo.

Amid the lamentations and celebrations, they barely noticed at first that The World had ended.

Lih was TOWN aligned, and is now in Limbo.

Today’s card is:

9. The Hermit. Even though The Hermit has summited the mountain, he is still searching for answers.

If the vote is tied today, both players will die. If more than two players are tied, two will be selected at random.

Living Players

EGalz18 (She/Her)
Hal Incandenza (he/him/hal)
Johnny Keats
SporkChan (He/Him)
PhantomMuzzles
Your Personal Muse

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Not Voting (6): EGalz18, Hal Incandenza, Johnny Keats, PhantomMuzzles, SporkChan, Your Personal Muse

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. There is currently no deadline set.

Today's vote is by PLURALITY. The player with the most votes at the end of the day will be discarded.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

So it’s Egalz then?

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Because she shot Lih? Not necessarily

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

I feel less bad about leaking every Humalong told me in masonry now anyway

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

I mean it's a little lame that we completely boxed in Hum with no possible recourse but ya know, winning is a little bit more important than being exciting

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Failing to block me probably still clears Hal (I am operating under the assumption scum would have understood my role breadcrumbs)

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Actually now that I know Humalong was scum who I claimed Sun to on night 1, that means we know scum knew, but also that scum had a reason to be afraid of interfering with me (puts sus on Hum AND possibly Hal if he ever claimed). So hum's flip removes that clearing element on Hal, unfortunately.

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

It also bears mentioning that why would scum take Wheel of fortune without any scum carrying rechargable powers

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Clearly he did not plan on using it for town cred lol

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Oh wait it's cuz Wgalz claimed empress LOL you're right Hal

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Scum sure chose odd roles if so

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Wait nvm I was confused on how empress works, Egalz can be town cuz she wouldn't be told there's a scum enpress. Nevermind

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

also missed that Hunalong DIDNT take wheel haha

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

It could implicitly clear Hal because taking vanilla that you can't even claim seems worse than Wheel if scum has any rechargable action

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I’m glad I came up with my brilliant plan to corner hum

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

I will lol if YPM is the last scum

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Probably Pmuzz tho or Egalz if she has a bad rationalization for shooting LIH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

One day I will proofread my posts well, but today is not that day.
Yeah Death and The Emperor being picks, with an assumed Wheel of Fortune kept back those are some not good picks for scums.