Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

I have to assume scum didn't draw any rechargable actions as any of their 6 cards, or else, ya know, they pulled 5D chess of us WIFOMing about their selections and did that on purpose!! But yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

As I explained before, Wheel of Fortune is a really bad role to have as scum because it is confirmable and expected every night

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Even worse to claim it when you don't have it though!

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

One day I will proofread my posts well, but today is not that day.
lih being town, we know she really was roleblocked on N2.

Hal is the roleblocker.

I think if scum knew Keats was going to revive on N2, Keats gets roleblocked instead.

So I'm pretty sure Hal is town.

I'm also 99% Keats is town.

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

SporkChan posted:

lih being town, we know she really was roleblocked on N2.

Hal is the roleblocker.

I think if scum knew Keats was going to revive on N2, Keats gets roleblocked instead.

So I'm pretty sure Hal is town.

I'm also 99% Keats is town.

That's where I'm at too with Hal, on top of the assumption (which has much less weight) that scum wouldn't have drawn any rechargable actions, which Hal did

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

Of the EGalz, PMuzz, YPM trio I rank them on scummyness the following:

EGalz > PMuzz >> YPM

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Also sorry if I ever misgendered LIH, in my brain I was misgendering you

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

I think Pmuzz is more suspicious than Egalz because at least if two scum chose empress/emperor there would be *some* explanation Hunalong's role pick. And playing it the way they did can be expected to clear Egalz when Humalong flips (not what happened but it could be expected by scum to work)

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

*clear Pmuzz

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Also I have had vibes on Pmuzz but I do admit I have had vibes on Egalz too. Egalz lurked more. So you know what maybe I'm talking myself into Egalz after all

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Pmom + hum, just realized how lurk those 2/3 of the scumteam was. At least we have proven that lurking is not a winning strategy (which some people have complained before)

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

My masonry with Humalong is still open on both sides, which is probably not intended but lol

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.
Nah it's EGalz. She used the Fool power to kill lih. If she did that as town she'd have an explanation for why she thought lih was scummy. Idk why Humalong took Emperor, maybe to stop me from being mod confirmed I guess.

##vote My Beautiful Friend EGalz

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.
Though if this was all a scumKeats gambit it's pretty cool

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

PhantomMuzzles posted:

Though if this was all a scumKeats gambit it's pretty cool

This is why I'm still at only 99% town read on Keats.

And I can see Keats being one to choose to revive a town and just ride that cred to the end game.

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

I would and it would probably work.

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

Johnny Keats posted:

I would and it would probably work.

Well how am I supposed to trust you now!?

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Well I was masoned with scum and could have come up with anything else better than what I claimed for Humalong yesterday

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Which conveniently he had claimed to me really early cuz I sorta pressured him with like hey you basically know I'm town, before any info came out to claim around. But I didn't bring that claim to thread until after Spork had refused to give out info that I was directly asking for (whether he jailed Hal). That not only breadcrumbs what I knew Hum claimed but it gave me an out to claim anything else for Hum when I did, that wouldn't be damning for him

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

In the end anything I can argue right now is something I could have planned for, so it's not like I can totally remove all doubt

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

Johnny Keats posted:

Well I was masoned with scum and could have come up with anything else better than what I claimed for Humalong yesterday

Nope sorry. Only a 98% town read of you for the rest of the game now.

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

I mean I did think it was funny that Humalong was just letting me talk for him (and not even defending him)

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

I never was really convinced he's scum until Cube came back to life pre-deadline and I realized he was town. That's why I reported everything so neutrally. I was actually quite pleased with the fact that opinions were so split based on my reporting. Because so was my own opinion!

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
But what if spork was a reverse death miller? You idiots didn’t even think of that

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Your Personal Muse posted:

But what if spork was a reverse death miller? You idiots didn’t even think of that

I was afraid to say it, thank you YPM for being the person I wish I could be

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.
Lol there have been so many times I've gone back and looked at the roles and Spork's flip and been like. They're definitely Town. Right? There's no way that's a trick, they have to be Town. Right??

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

EGalz18 (1): PhantomMuzzles

Not Voting (5): EGalz18, Hal Incandenza, Johnny Keats, SporkChan, Your Personal Muse

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is April 21st, 2024 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 3 hours.

Today's vote is by PLURALITY. The player with the most votes at the end of the day will be discarded.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I wish I had more to talk about. It seems like EGalz to me, which would be a pretty sad state of affairs for the scum if so. I was hoping she’d show up and have some great story about why she shot lih but I’m not holding my breath for that to happen.

If it’s not her I’d love for it be Keats resized his scumteam was going to be absent so he pulled that move night 1 and figured he’d be vocal and ride that to victory.

But it would probably be PMuzz in that case

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I really have no particular thoughts about TPM this game, other than I can’t ever not think “What a cool dude”

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

At this point if it's Keats I won't even be mad.

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

I know it's plurality, so may not matter, but wanna get this moving.

##vote EGalz

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Hal Incandenza posted:

I really have no particular thoughts about TPM this game, other than I can’t ever not think “What a cool dude”

The avatar effect

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

If it's Egalz then I think the scum team had some kind of mechanic that limited how much they are allowed to post

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Blahhhhh ##vote Egalz

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

This feels like a scum team conceding at this point. I would have expected a TownGalz to have posted something by now.

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.
Agree. It feels like nothing more is really going to get said. Deadline is in 6 hours

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

EGalz18 (3): PhantomMuzzles, SporkChan, Hal Incandenza

Not Voting (3): EGalz18, Johnny Keats, Your Personal Muse

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is April 21st, 2024 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 hour, 56 minutes.

Today's vote is by PLURALITY. The player with the most votes at the end of the day will be discarded.

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.
Keats and YPM, deadline is in less than two hours. Normally I wouldn't be worried about needing one more vote but this game is so quiet I'm worried people are just not checking it

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

PhantomMuzzles posted:

Keats and YPM, deadline is in less than two hours. Normally I wouldn't be worried about needing one more vote but this game is so quiet I'm worried people are just not checking it

It is plurality at least, so that’s a plus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

We could even tie things up and eliminate two people today, won’t change the situation tomorrow really and give us an extra shot at finding scum