Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

redshirt posted:

Y'all forgetting all the aliens out there. They have souls too and get mixed into the pot.

You may have been XHOSAR the CALAGSTONIAN in another life bro.

how fast does a soul move when it needs to get to another body? can it move faster than light

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

Jade Ear Joe
souls are an energy field permeating the universe, like the force or some poo poo. in 200 years some physicist is gonna receive the nobel prize for finding the soul boson or w/e

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

Jade Ear Joe

Colonel Cancer posted:

Nah souls are produced by tiny symbiotic microorganisms in our blood. Now this is metaphysics

how do the microorganisms do that? isn't this a homunculus argument

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

Jade Ear Joe
getting my rear end kicked by half a dozen 3-year-old reincarnated jiu-jitsu masters while their parents coo and remark approvingly on how clever their babies are

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

Jade Ear Joe
if you die by falling into a black hole does that mean you escape the reincarnation loop? #wow #whoa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

Jade Ear Joe
I used to be a wretched SINNER in a past life - but in this one I found the light of the LORD, and so can you!