Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tetSUOOO
Mar 1, 2024
is this the dissociative personality disorder megathread, cuz i got some banger ketamine trips to share with yall

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tetSUOOO
Mar 1, 2024

nice obelisk idiot posted:

I mean yeah kinda. I think that when people sometimes say that they recall a past life, it's a genuine part of their personality (especially emotionally) that's externalized from their normal ego states. Rather than say that they were literally Napoleon. Like they might have just associated Napoleon with say the strategic and Machiavellian parts of themselves, or being powerful, proud, or vengeful. And the concept of Napoleon is like a nexus of those feelings and modes.

my ancestors lived on a hill for 600 years and killed swedes, so I would guess that's where all the axemurdering dreams come from, then?

tetSUOOO
Mar 1, 2024

Wendigee posted:

This explains your horrible posting in the trump thread.

Whose rereg are you?

I think you're being weird, and should stop. also, america is a clown car of a nation, and youre honking it

tetSUOOO
Mar 1, 2024

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

How does the cockroach live a good life to come back as something better? What noble acts of benevolence can a cockroach do?

it could help another cockroach get a juicy piece of poop, and thus guarantee themselves poo buddhahoodie

tetSUOOO
Mar 1, 2024
my soul is directly observable through the soul window i have had installed in my chest. It is purple, and has wavelength harmonization with my pooper, pulsating in tandem

tetSUOOO
Mar 1, 2024

redshirt posted:

Souls just pop in and out of existence from the Soul Field. Also, the music is real chill.

It's there mostly to drown out the dying screams of all those souls ceasing to exist, but I think the composer has some real talent regardless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tetSUOOO
Mar 1, 2024

redshirt posted:

Name one shark with a soul. I'll wait.

Squaliformes to start with, and after were done with those, I'll introduce you to my knifefish