Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

pencilhands posted:

Just yesterday my 3 year old was telling me he has these vivid memories of running a lovely website and beating his wife

that's crazy PH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

syntaxfunction posted:

All those three year olds are actually just wacky detectives looking for some dirt on some fella and/or gal. They hoodwinked you, hoodwinked you good.

I hate being hoodwinked so effin much

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

The soul must be forged in a cage of flesh then released by death to move onto the next cycle of its growth. This is how it all works, but when you get to the afterlife you have to do a lot of paperwork. It's crazy amounts the younger you die the less paperwork you have to do. Your brain only starts growing once it realizes it has to prepare for doing tons of paperwork. Some brains just don't get it and are really unprepared for the paperwork because something went wrong. Generally, doing the paperwork is what's implanted as your subconscious goal, so at the end of everything you'll at least be able to know enough to get through it, but if you're a baby or something then you don't have to do any paperwork if you're unfortunate enough to go that early, so that's why babies are really dumb and don't know anything, they're still at the state where being smart enough to do paperwork isn't necessary.

Yea good luck praying to your imaginary sky TPS reports

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I hate hater nerds, if I see a hater nerd Imma slap the poo poo out of em

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I just died and damned if LSBB wasn't right. There's a lot of freaking paperwork.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I'm the second coming of David Bowie

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I was a tree in my previous life

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

How many reincarnated 3 year olds could you take in a fight

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Souls are made of jizm

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Soul is stored in the balls

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Wendigee posted:

Millions of people think that grape juice is magically turned into the blood of God and they drink it on purpose.

I got drunk off the grape juice. He gets us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Just got back from the afterlife. I'm sorry to say but Heaven's legislature has just passed new regulation which means even more paperwork on entry. You're looking at a couple of millenia of paperwork before they even let you in the door.

Do I have to bring my own pen