Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Germany did ethnonationalism, America does homonationalism

Which one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Zodium posted:

america is coca cola. nazi germany was rc cola.

do you wanna fanta??

ProfessorBooty
Jan 25, 2004

Amulet of the Dark
Nazi Germany had actual talented people doing evil poo poo.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Schnitzel?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

goated food. love schnitzel.... drat want some so bad.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Halser posted:

the americans didn't lose

neither did the nazis

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

Smythe posted:

Have you seen the jager schnitzel tacos that are filled with spaetzle and topped with mushroom gravy

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!
In America you can protest the government.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
not effectively though

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

500excf type r posted:

Have you seen the jager schnitzel tacos that are filled with spaetzle and topped with mushroom gravy

just get a torta milanesa

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

i say swears online posted:

just get a torta milanesa

No way look at this bomb rear end sheiße

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

500excf type r posted:

No way look at this bomb rear end sheiße

lol it's a doppel down

it certainly does look like rear end poo poo, though

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

spiceh...

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

Hatebag posted:

lol it's a doppel down

lol

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Hatebag posted:

lol it's a doppel down

the brd doppel down

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Yeah, our SS is a lot nicer.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

holocaust centers...

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Smythe posted:

yeah its pretty good but america has it too. we call it chicken fried steak

Lin-Manuel Turtle
Jul 12, 2023

In Nazi Germany you could protest the government

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

I dont think any of our ministers would be interested in stealing paintings, for one thing.

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

rudolf hess had some extremely american energy though

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?
my benis

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
germany lost

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
about 50 years?

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Weka posted:

Which one?

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023
America makes better movies and has a thriving video game industry

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

america became the host body for the supranational parapolitical apparatus that was born in nazi germany as a collaboration between nazi industrialists and american financiers, a process allowed by western intelligence because they fundamentally agreed with the nazis (especially w/r/t communism) but wanted themselves to be the ones on top after the dust cleared, not the goof krauts. america is the nazi continuation state, after nazism was shorn of all of its romantic ideas about racial purity and the ineffable spirit of the german countryside and pared back to the raw black heart of moloch, worship of which is now the american state religion.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

america became the host body for the supranational parapolitical apparatus that was born in nazi germany as a collaboration between nazi industrialists and american financiers, a process allowed by western intelligence because they fundamentally agreed with the nazis (especially w/r/t communism) but wanted themselves to be the ones on top after the dust cleared, not the goof krauts. america is the nazi continuation state, after nazism was shorn of all of its romantic ideas about racial purity and the ineffable spirit of the german countryside and pared back to the raw black heart of moloch, worship of which is now the american state religion.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
you could probably get really good doner with that nice crusty turkish flatbread in nazi germany and good luck finding that in the states

Tempora Mutantur
Feb 22, 2005

:yeah:

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

if the nazis had won and then you flashed forward 100 years, would they look kinda like modern amerikkka?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

probably never seen it encapsulated better

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

moloch, worship of which is now the american state religion.

i think you meant to say Mammon, but idk, ymmv

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
america's done more and bigger genocides

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Fish of hemp posted:

In America you can protest the government.

Protest was more effective in nazi Germany

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosenstrasse_protest

Thanks ff

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Weka posted:

Protest was more effective in nazi Germany

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosenstrasse_protest

Thanks ff

The key factors in that case were that the women involved were German and it was happening in the middle of the capital; the Nazis knew they couldn't actually shoot them without a huge blowback. It probably also helped that it was in February/March 1943, right after Stalingrad, and faith in the government had already started to fray.

Basically, if you want to have a protest, you need leverage. You need a reason why the government doesn't want to openly screw with you. Arguably, the same thing is happening in Kiev with the wives urging for demobilization, you can't get rid of them without pissing everyone off, and instead they are attempting to kill the issue via committee.

It is also why random protests in the West never accomplish anything because the public generally doesn't care because there are no stakes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

not bad. I disagree that nazism had to be transmitted to the us tho. the us jumped into ww2 to save them because nazis have class consciousness