Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Fine ##vote voodoofly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Hey, that's a hammer for Voodoofly!

Votecount for Day 3
With 14 alive, it's 8 votes to execute. The current deadline is April 22nd, 2024 at 8 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 19 minutes.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help

good loving luck town you all are hosed

seriously look at any of the votes on me and find one actual real case

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
"Things are heating up! This season has been full of drama and suspense!"

Voodoofly - ""https://youtu.be/awcZTfE77Ic?si=0b_-7pAM4SPpI0be the microphone setup on those drums"" - Town aligned was executed on day 3!

You are ""https://youtu.be/awcZTfE77Ic?si=0b_-7pAM4SPpI0be
the microphone setup on those drums""

Dimension - Pop Culture R4
Designation - Audio concept
Alignment - town
Abilities - Wow that microphone setup is great i tell ya, what am I doing here?, Lyrics

Wow that microphone setup is great i tell ya - Those microphones sure are great. Target another player at night, you drum at them real good and they are roleblocked.

What am I doing here? - Honestly i know nothing about those drums or microphone setups or whatever. I have no clue about music things. I guess I'll do lyrics from the song next? yeah okay. Anyway, you may target another player at night, that playeer doesn't remember what they are doing and their action is redirected to another player at random.

Lyrics - You target a player , they then choose from three options the player doesn't know what will happen only the names of the things:

Eat yourself out of house and home - The player will be removed from any out of thread communication they are in, if it is used on scum they will also lose access to the scum chat.

Make a meal of nothing at all - The player will go hungry that night, any time they vote another player the next day they will instead vote for the player under the player they vote alphabetically.

Cut yourself up and down your arms - both arms - The player cuts themselves up and dies.

You win when all threats to town have been eliminated

It is now night 3!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
"Another day of many deaths, this season is gonna be over tomorrow at this rate!"

dominoes - ???? aligned ???? was killed on night 3.

Dimension - ????
Designation - ????
Alignment - ????
Abilities - ????

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sharkmafia - the world's only known island in a lake on an island in a lake on an island in a lake, located at these coordinates in Nunavut https://geohack.toolforge.org/geohack.php?pagename=Recursive_islands_and_lakes&params=62_39_5.8_N_97_47_11.8_W_ A triple recursive island - Town aligned was digested by stomach acids on night 3!

"You are ""the world's only known island in a lake on an island in a lake on an island in a lake, located at these coordinates in Nunavut https://geohack.toolforge.org/geohack.php?pagename=Recursive_islands_and_lakes&params=62_39_5.8_N_97_47_11.8_W_

A triple recursive island""

Dimension - Anomaly J5
Designation - Geographical Anomaly
Alignment - town
Abilities - Island, Lake, Inception

Island - You are an island, once during the game you can hide becoming untargetable.

Lake - Once during the game, you may become a lake, any action targeting you that night will instead be redirected randomly to another player.

Inception - Mafia within a mafia within a mafia. Once during the game you can start a second game of mafia with 6 other players of yur choice, that game will take place along side this game within a special chat room in discord expressly for this purpose. In that second game, you will have the ability to start a third game of mafia that works the same way except with 4 other players aside from you. the winners of each of these side mafia games will earn a boon in the main game. The players can only be chosen from living players in the main game.

You win when all threats to town have been eliminated"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

zzyzx - ChatGPT - SCUM aligned was digested by stomach acids on night 3!

"You are ChatGPT

Dimension - Artifical Intelligence B4
Designation - AI Language Model
Alignment - scum
Abilities - Helpful Friend, Accuracy is Not Guaranteed, Announcements

Helpful friend - You are a helpful friend to those looking for your services. You may target another player to send a message to at night, the player will receive your message as you type it, directly copy pasted. They will know that they received this message from ChatGPT but not the player's name.

Accuracy is not gauranteed - You may target a player at night, that player will receive whatever you type INSTEAD of their normal night results and you will receive whatever results they got instead.

Announcements - You may type a message at night, that message will be posted in the next day's day opening post with no context.
You are scum aligned and win when scum control the vote

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tom tucker - Tesla fan boy whose cyber truck keeps trying to kill him but he still loves the car SCUM aligned was run over by a tesla on night 3!

You are Tesla fan boy whose cyber truck keeps trying to kill him but he still loves the car

Dimension - Other G7
Designation - Abstract Concept
Alignment - scum
Abilities - Cruise Control, This car is Great!, It only tries to kill me SOMETIMES it's not even all that often.

Cruise Control - Isn't it great driving down the highway in your brand new Tesla? Sure does. You can Cruise Control once during the game in one of two situations.

If done at night as a night action you hide, this makes you untargetable at night for that night.
If done publicaly during the day in thread ##cruise control <player> will instantly place enough votes on a player to execute them.

This car is great! - You sure do love that car, target another player at night, that player will ride along with you and listen to how great the car is, that player is jailed for the night.

It only tries to kill me SOMETIMES it's not even all that often - You know that the car actually loves you, it just shows love differently. At night, there is a 50% chance the car will try to kill you, if that happens you then have a 50% chance to dodge out of the way causing the car to kill another random player instead.

You are scum aligned and win when scum control the vote

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it is now day 4!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

JosefStalinator (4): Anonymous, Anonymous, Anonymous, Anonymous

Not Voting (10): b-minus1, Illusionis, Johnny Keats, Jose Valasquez, JosefStalinator, lih, Opopanax, PhantomMuzzles, Voodoofly, Your Personal Muse

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is April 25th, 2024 at 8 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days.

lih
May 15, 2013

Just a friendly reminder of what it looks like.

We'll do punctuation later.
i saved this:

Votecount for Day 3

Voodoofly (8): b-minus1, Johnny Keats, JosefStalinator, zzyzx, Tom Tucker, Illusionis, b-minus1, Johnny Keats, Johnny Keats, sharkmafia, b-minus1, Jose Valasquez
zzyzx (5): Dominoes, Dominoes, Voodoofly, Dominoes, Jose Valasquez, Your Personal Muse, lih, Johnny Keats, Johnny Keats, PhantomMuzzles, Jose Valasquez
JosefStalinator (3): Anonymous, Anonymous, Anonymous
lih (1): Johnny Keats, sharkmafia, Opopanax, Johnny Keats, sharkmafia
Your Personal Muse (0): b-minus1, b-minus1
Opopanax (0): JosefStalinator, JosefStalinator
Johnny Keats (0): lih, PhantomMuzzles, Dominoes, Your Personal Muse, Dominoes, Your Personal Muse, lih, PhantomMuzzles
Jose Valasquez (0): Illusionis, Illusionis
PhantomMuzzles (0): Johnny Keats, Johnny Keats
sharkmafia (0): lih, lih, Illusionis, Illusionis

Not Voting (0):

With 14 alive, it's 8 votes to execute. The current deadline is April 22nd, 2024 at 8 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 0 minutes.

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

I'm still alive somehow!

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

I mean we are doing pretty good killing scum at night to be honest so it doesn't really matter that we have voted out towns.

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

CapitalistPig posted:

tom tucker - Tesla fan boy whose cyber truck keeps trying to kill him but he still loves the car SCUM aligned was run over by a tesla on night 3!

:lmao: I love you Tom

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Tom was going to be hard to case so excellent work, whoever was driving that Tesla. Now that my suspicion on him was confirmed I wonder. Binus too??

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Oh he killed himself I see

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
day open votefinder updated to version 1.01

Votecount for Day 4

JosefStalinator (4): Anonymous, Anonymous, Anonymous, Anonymous

Not Voting (9): b-minus1, Illusionis, Johnny Keats, Jose Valasquez, JosefStalinator, lih, Opopanax, PhantomMuzzles, Your Personal Muse

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is April 25th, 2024 at 8 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days.

PATCH NOTES: removed voodoofly from living players.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
I’m so mad.should have loving voted obvious scum zzyxz.

My action failed.

Who is killing scum at night

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Johnny Keats posted:

Tom was going to be hard to case so excellent work, whoever was driving that Tesla. Now that my suspicion on him was confirmed I wonder. Binus too??

I’m town

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Keats you and shark were my ride or die town reads. Now it’s just you

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Well good job on that read if you're town but I'm still sus

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

It's not like I've looked back at the flips yet or anything

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Johnny Keats posted:

Well good job on that read if you're town but I'm still sus

That’s fine. Like I said yesterday I’ve been coasting on a great d1 to make up for lovely d2 and 3

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

The fact that zzyzx was scum and Voodoo was town is a surprise to me based on how the pattern yesterday seemed to be that nobody really gave a poo poo about anything except for a small contingent of posters

lih
May 15, 2013

i'm still thinking it's keats, he had no real case on voodoo yesterday on top of everything else. but i was totally wrong about shark somehow so

my other top read is b-minus1 who has basically just coasted after their early wins vote, has done little meaningful scum hunting and lead the push on voodoo despite admitting to having no case besides voodoo being inactive for most of yesterday:

b-minus1 posted:

I don’t have a case, it’s mainly just a feeling that I’ve had all game about them not really trying to scum hunt. I can saw the same about zag and ypm. A lot of posts but they don’t feel genuine

Idk how many scum are left, and the dans stump makes it even more difficult to know. Either way it’s safe to say that we have at least 3 non town yet. Who are they?

There’s 4-5 actively posting in this thread trying to decide who to lunch. I think it’s safe to say that scum have zero reason to bus at this point in the game, so at worst one of you is scum pushing townies hoping that the other townies will vote with them and lead to a mislunch. I haven’t read all of th posts from today but my take is that nobody seems to be tunneling one player. It all seems like you all are trying to solve the game by sussing everyone

So let’s lunch the people who are, you know, not doing that.

i also don't really buy their claim about the meteor shower action given that no one else claimed anything about negative effects that i would really expect at least someone to have gotten if the power was real. i think they probably just killed salad (a claimed town investigative role) straight up n2.

b-minus1 posted:

I used a meteor shower action last night

b-minus1 posted:

It was random. I assume I hit some other people that had bp.

b-minus1 posted:

25 percent to be struck, which results in negative effect including possible death

b-minus1 posted:

No idea. It just says targets all players

opop is still suspicious too

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Jose is at -1 and there are almost certainly 2 threats to town left. Like at a minimum . So…. Is this gg? Is Jose scum? Idk what to think

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

I also nominate JoseV for suspicion

lih
May 15, 2013

Tom Tucker posted:

Bminus is one of the first voices of reason - I get very town vibes from bminus.

this strikes me as weird given how much they've been coasting

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

If JoseF is scum who can just self-hammer forever then I'm fine just vibing

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Well I feel dumb for not killing zyzzx now, that's what I get for not immediately distrusting AI poo poo

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

b-minus1 posted:

Jose is at -1 and there are almost certainly 2 threats to town left. Like at a minimum . So…. Is this gg? Is Jose scum? Idk what to think

Josef

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

b-minus1 posted:

I would also vote zzyxz over voodoo at this point.

Convenient thing to say and then never do while leaving a vote on voodoo the entire time

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

Edit: wrong thread sorry

lih
May 15, 2013

did anyone ever receive a message or potential fake result from zzyzx

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

CapitalistPig posted:

Announcements - You may type a message at night, that message will be posted in the next day's day opening post with no context.

I loving called it, the event was bullshit

lih
May 15, 2013

##vote b-minus1

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Jose Valasquez posted:

Convenient thing to say and then never do while leaving a vote on voodoo the entire time

Yeah it was bad I agree

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

lih posted:

##vote b-minus1

I’m town

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

lih posted:

##vote b-minus1

Do you think josef is scum?

If not How do you explain th lack of a scum rush?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Johnny Keats posted:

If JoseF is scum who can just self-hammer forever then I'm fine just vibing

There has to be at least one scum left. I refuse to believe there are only 3. unless we have a fire and ice scenario where one team flips scum and the other doesn’t flip. In this scenario josef is part of that team. Idk if I believe that though.

Also not everyone has checked in so I guess a scum could vote tomorrow morning or something

lih
May 15, 2013

what did you do last night b-minus1? you've claimed you had a shot of deathproof, the permanent bus-drive n1, and the meteor shower n2. the meteor shower as you describe it sounds like it should be a one-shot, and the deathproof should count as one of your three abilities (it did for tokes), so that should be all three abilities.

b-minus1 posted:

LOLLLLLLLLL

ok so. I had a shot of deathproof last night that was expended, presumably by someone trying to kill me

Sandwolf said he tried to doctor me.

Curious.

b-minus1 posted:

It would have been a permanent busdrive. All actions targeting you would have gone to fancy for he remainder of the game and vise versa.

b-minus1 posted:

I used a meteor shower action last night

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

lih posted:

what did you do last night b-minus1? you've claimed you had a shot of deathproof, the permanent bus-drive n1, and the meteor shower n2. the meteor shower as you describe it sounds like it should be a one-shot, and the deathproof should count as one of your three abilities (it did for tokes), so that should be all three abilities.

Tried to recharge my deathproof. My action failed.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
why do people keep killing the only people nice to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
my two lawyers are dead this is a witchhunt