Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

So the only result I got from Namco developed horror games is Splatterhouse, but that's more of a beat em up than a survival horror game.
And the first game in the series came out in 1988 as well.

After that I there's just Bandai Namco titles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

Turns out she was in reality Margaret Thatcher-Mishima has come back from the dead to once more to curse England.

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

I think the funniest thing is that Tekken's Nina Williams constantly has this incredibly annoyed expression on her face in all the cutscenes. Like the moment the elevator gets stuck she's already had enough of their bullshit.

Also the biggest issue with Austin Powers 2000 is that it'd just be xXx with a different opening because the 00's was all about the extreme edge.

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

I think it was a cargo ship and not a military vessel that got sunk in the triangle, and that the ship was owned by a company that Lana is the owner of, going by the argument in the meeting room.

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

We also don't know if we got moved inside an even bigger ship. The kometa might just have repurposed an oil tank for a giant torture prison and war crimes complex for all we know.