Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
God, the buttrock combat music is so good and so evocative of this specific era of games (or even era of media in general). Thrilled to see y'all back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
I don't know about rat meat, but you could probably do a pretty good pan sauce with the rest of that recipe.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
No one commented on Jay saying that Piers Morgan once played James Bond?

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
Thank goodness Lana Lei has the exact same measurements as Tekken's Nina Williams, tough to do spy stuff when your clothes don't fit.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
You could have given me a hundred years and I would have never guessed where that boss fight was going.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
I've actually been wondering about Soul Calibur Yoshimitsu vs Tekken Yoshimitsu for a while too, thank you for bringing it up Chorps.