Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
Can't believe they made a spinoff Tekken game and it's not about King or Kuma. It's like they wanted it to fail! :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Cooked Auto posted:

Turns out she was in reality Margaret Thatcher-Mishima has come back from the dead to once more to curse England.

The devil gene has some hard coded thoughts about economic policies

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
I'm positive you can eat rats and not get cancer because you can eat rats in Metal Gear Solid 3 and Big Boss survived to a ripe old age without cancer. And Hideo Kojima would never stretch the truth and lie to me ever.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

PurpleXVI posted:

Nina's expression and the way she talks makes it feel like she should be a villain, not a protagonist. I also wish it displayed carried weapons on her model, it would be pretty funny to see her hauling around a half dozen katanas at once.

I know nothing about Tekken lore but I have seen all Nina's endings in the series and yeah she's certainly not a hero. But she does kill people and is evidently popular so hey I guess why not kill people as a good guy.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
"Well, time to go to the locker room and get dressed for my shift, I'll just put my sword in here until it's time to clock out..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
I imagined the "taller" thing would come down to John Speed having to just shatter the bad guy's legs until they couldn't stand taller anymore.

Also I guess all the zombies in Nina's Scarecrow level were just those other dudes with the guns from before the needle knocked her out since none of them are around after you beat Lana.