Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

god drat this dude is terrible. they couldn't start like bielak or something? the pen is so thin you can't have a single bullpen day?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?
gently caress this pitcher

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

Intruder posted:

god drat this dude is terrible. they couldn't start like bielak or something? the pen is so thin you can't have a single bullpen day?

:emptyquote:

...!
Oct 5, 2003

GODDAMMIT YOU DUMB gently caress

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Just gonna leave him out there to die I guess

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Five runs, still no outs jfc

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

The rangers are seriously going to score 10 runs before this guy records an out lol

I knew we were punting on this game but drat

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Is 5 runs without getting an out bad? it seems bad.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Holy poo poo. His era is finally non infinite

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I feel a little bad for this guy this is probably the only major league appearance he'll ever make

Bandire
Jul 12, 2002

a rabid potato

Yeah that was painful. Feel bad for the guy.

Edit: I will fee less bad when Heaney ends up giving more runs than him before the game is over.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

FizFashizzle posted:

kelenic has a hose

He’s got a good arm too

...!
Oct 5, 2003

They need to send that gently caress down to A

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

.1 IP, 4H, 3BB, HBP, 5 ER, and that's probably his entire major league career

Rough one. At least he gets one big league check

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

Nestor back to being Nestor.

Seven shutout innings? In this economy? Yessir!

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Thank you Seth

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

...! posted:

Thank you Seth

Took him fewer pitches to get two outs than it took Henley runs given up to get one out

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

...! posted:

They need to send that gently caress down to A

Do you think anyone saved the ball from the one out he got

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
Just had a wave do 5 laps at the Braves game before it broke, that’s pretty solid

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Intruder posted:

.1 IP, 4H, 3BB, HBP, 5 ER, and that's probably his entire major league career

Rough one. At least he gets one big league check

Something to tell the grandkids no doubt

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Yordan good

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Captain Log posted:

Nestor back to being Nestor.

Seven shutout innings? In this economy? Yessir!

the marlins are REALLY bad...

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I missed you, Byron

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

IcePhoenix posted:

I missed you, Byron

https://twitter.com/morsecode/status/1777501332858982698

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

ok bs rear end zone

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

The way Martinez is mowing through the Rangers lineup is making Espada look even worse for letting it ride with Henley for so long

Or maybe it was all a ploy to get the Rangers too used to the shittiest possible pitching, get them nice and relaxed

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
Ohtani pretty good eh

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Pretty good at throwing. For example, he threw his translator under the bus

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Keith Hernandez using profanity on air, however mild, is refreshing, especially when it comes to ump bullshit, lol

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Christopher Morel is at third today :ohdear:

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Travis!

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

best backup catcher in the league baby

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

yordan is so loving good

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

KING TUCK

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned

YeahTubaMike posted:

Keith Hernandez using profanity on air, however mild, is refreshing, especially when it comes to ump bullshit, lol

I thought that was Ron Darling? I can't tell them apart. But yeah, the ump crew is killing it there tonight

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

maffew buildings posted:

I thought that was Ron Darling? I can't tell them apart. But yeah, the ump crew is killing it there tonight

I can't tell them apart either, and the only reason I knew it was Keith is because Ron isn't in the booth today

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

chas come on man that was a foot inside

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Martinez had needed 32 pitches to get through 3.2 innings. It took Henley 39 pitches to get one out

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
Hi Yu :wave:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

the astros have suddenly remembered how to hit. maybe they couldn't handle the idea of losing a game that their bullpen didn't blow so they're giving them a shot