Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

what's the Deal With people who Capitalize Weirdly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

"war is hell" i sigh to myself as i order the killbots to gun down kids

Rectal Death Alert
Apr 2, 2021

mawarannahr posted:

school was for nerds and Rules Are For Losers

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
none of them understand what is going to happen this year because they do not think that Palestinians are people

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

mawarannahr posted:

symptom of troop brain probably

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Joementum posted:

none of them understand what is going to happen this year because they do not think that Palestinians are people

To be fair, usually The Other as untermenschen usually works during election season so it not clearly working is beffudling.

Rectal Death Alert
Apr 2, 2021

Joementum posted:

it's pretty dumb that the government puts all of this data into their big batman crime computer

1.) Pro-Palestine videos get pushed more on Tiktok because people want to watch them, for some mysterious reason
2.) People make more Pro-Palestine videos because people are watching so many of them, for some mysterious reason
3.) Opinions on Israel are dramatically negative and opinions on Palestine are positive among people who watch these videos, for some mysterious reason

and they end up with the result that China must be brainwashing Americans and not that Israel loving sucks or that Palestinians are people

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

It's a constant annoyance, trying to discern whether any given liberal is deeply stupid or deeply cynical. In this particular case I think it's the former.

This guy is simply a stupid loving rear end in a top hat. A complete dullard. His brain is pudding.

Automata 10 Pack
Jun 21, 2007

Ten games published by Automata, on one cassette

mawarannahr posted:

i want to stay in lowercase because it’s chill but sometimes my phone forces me to capitalize things

Nitevision
Oct 5, 2004

Your Friendly FYAD Helper
Ask Me For FYAD Help
Another Reason To Talk To Me Is To Hangout
https://x.com/left_plain/status/1783656460469014796

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

:ssh: Don't tell them about Robert Maxwell and Mossad.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

mawarannahr posted:

aside from stylistic stuff, it's evidently one of the warning signs for schizotypal disorders

distinguishing lower case word, which generally means the generically understood version, and Word, which indicates a related but distinct concept you alone understand the meaning of and this is the closest you can get.

if you remember that guy who mailed a bunch of pipebombs to prominent democrats, vaguely democrat-affiliated actors, and Debbie Wasserman Schulz, his social media was like three quarters weirdly capitalized concepts by volume

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

Woo hoo! Go Obama! Now to take a big sip of water while I google “extrajudicial flying death robot murder”

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

How many new wars did Obama start? 4?

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

I have to admit I'm a little skeptical of a white kid with an acoustic guitar and a Hezbollah flag

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

spacetoaster posted:

How many new wars did Obama start? 4?

the entire sahel has done a coup in the last decade because obama trained their militaries

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

BRAKE FOR MOOSE posted:

I have to admit I'm a little skeptical of a white kid with an acoustic guitar and a Hezbollah flag

Acoustic Guitar Guy Trying Very Hard To Get Laid is a natural part of their ecosystem. it is not our place to judge

caelxii
Jun 20, 2003

HallelujahLee posted:

kamala has probably a worse chance of winning

The entertainment would be off the charts tho.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

caelxii posted:

The entertainment would be off the charts tho.

clinton/kamala ticket

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Tom Tucker posted:

Woo hoo! Go Obama! Now to take a big sip of water while I google “extrajudicial flying death robot murder”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2ZynkD3N_k

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
biden's too horrible and pathetic to be funny, while harris is horrible and pathetic enough to be very funny.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lmfao

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Nonsense posted:

those snipers actions are completely on Joe Biden and his supporters.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

BIDEN IS PRESIDENT CURRENTLY

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Nichael posted:

BIDEN IS PRESIDENT CURRENTLY

Mike Johnson and the 6 Supreme Court Justices are the puppetmasters, OP.

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

:whitewater:

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

Danann posted:

As a commander in Afghanistan on my first two tours, which were before the “counterinsurgency” era, I saw my job as being to apply maximum violence to kill the enemy legally within rules of engagement. If I had a Harrier or an A-10 or an Apache to call on, I’d use that as a first option. If not, I’d use mortars or Javelin or machine guns if I had them. Only as a last resort would I commit my rifle sections.

ISAF never stopped doing that, except for when the Taliban stormed the Marine Air Wing part of Bagram and destroyed/damaged like 12% USMC Harriers on the ground. That was probably the one day people were not able to call Harriers in for "maximum violence".

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

Nobody look up Ghislaine's sister's place of work.

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

this guys just andrew tate for dems

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

mawarannahr posted:

Could be phoneposting.
Sometimes autocorrect will decide you should really capitalize random words, usually because predictive text thinks that if you typed in best, you're obviously going to follow it up with buy.

Ostiosis
Nov 3, 2002

Some Guy TT posted:

the sun will never set on america only on the people who run the government

the sun will never down on America!

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
You soft effeminate liberals just don't understand urban warfare

*precision strikes on every hospital in the area*

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Lmao Afghanistan war crime dude how did your job mowing down villages turn out

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Joementum posted:

right now, yeah, but i think it could be a LBJ moment for her

God drat, Joe, what drugs are you on, because I want some

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Democracy is on the ballot, people!

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Obad ma.

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Well, only in certain states, depending on what candidates you have access to voting for...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

speng31b
May 8, 2010

so angry at the slander against my fake country's intelligence services