Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020
obamna

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I say "many such cases" so often that I don't even remember it's a Trumpism until someone reminds me

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

loquacius posted:

I say "many such cases" so often that I don't even remember it's a Trumpism until someone reminds me

In the Colosseum
Jan 2, 2008

They train young men to drop fire on people. But their commanders won't allow them to write 'fuck' on their airplanes because it is obscene.

VoicesCanBe posted:

https://twitter.com/monsieurmoscato/status/1784061521653383251

Joe Biden isn't personally calling every local police department and ordering them to arrest student protesters so everything's fine and nothing's wrong, problem solved!

am I crazy or there wasnt even that harsh of a response to them until biden released that statement calling them antisemites? after that every federal, state, and local pol jumped on it and was fine with police kicking them out

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
I call C levels their first name and business now - I had to actually look up Tim Apples real name because I completely forgot it.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
huh

https://twitter.com/wcax/status/1783949015958106481

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

The liberal language of harm is unable to square these circles, many such cases.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

This has been the worst (thing) in the history of (things), maybe even ever

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

saw this making the rounds yesterday:

it's really loving weird the way they're infantilizing students who are protesting.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Ran into my first "Israel is acting abhorrently but those drat kids are getting their opinions from all the wrong places!" lib today lmao

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

In the Colosseum posted:

am I crazy or there wasnt even that harsh of a response to them until biden released that statement calling them antisemites? after that every federal, state, and local pol jumped on it and was fine with police kicking them out

also "echoing the rhetoric of terrorists" which then allows the feds to levy the full weight of the security state.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Willa Rogers posted:

it's really loving weird the way they're infantilizing students who are protesting.

"Screw Barnard", ctrl+c, ctrl+v 49 times

done

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Barn "R" d

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

100 words isn’t even a page, single spaced, right?

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

100 words is barely a paragraph

hell its barely a sentence in a frosted flakes phonepost

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Yeah I don't care if it's ten words, if they're making me write them an essay saying I'm very sowwy I pwotested a genocide they can gently caress off

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Re-education camps for the evil students but everyone is too lazy to actually do anything

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

Willa Rogers posted:

Israel is an apartheid colonialist state that deserves to be swept into the dustbin of history, along with the America, its suzrerin. The good and noble people of Palestine, crushed under the oppression of their imperial occupiers, will be made free. This institution - by investing in Israel and companies that aid and abet their genocide of Palestine - is in turn complicit in Israeli war crimes. I was right to protest this, and will continue to protest this until such time the university undertakes a total and complete boycott and divestment of Israeli linked finances, and condemns Israel's actions in Gaza.

There, exactly 100 words.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

with the 280-character limit, it is about two full tweets

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

silicone thrills posted:

I actually have no real clue what north korea ever did wrong because we never learned about that in high school or college. Like I dont even have any cuba level propaganda to reference. It was never even mentioned.

it's mostly just this constant background noise of KIM SO WACKY LOL poo poo in the media sourced from south Korea tabloids, and relabelling ROK atrocities and govt policies as DPRK ones

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
my very nice but not very online wife got me some Jeni's ice cream today

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

camoseven posted:

Say Hi to the former Speaker for us, Paul!

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

Dr. Jerrold Coe posted:

it's mostly just this constant background noise of KIM SO WACKY LOL poo poo in the media sourced from south Korea tabloids, and relabelling ROK atrocities and govt policies as DPRK ones

the intended effect is casting the north as this insane, inscrutable gang of animals who we couldn't possibly reach detente with and who can't possibly have motivations beyond being Evil, especially not any historical motivations stemming from anything we might have done or are still doing.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

The liberal language of harm is unable to square these circles, many such cases.

we understand your pain after we brutally stomped your face in and we respect if you need to take your time before you reconnect

also we need you to attend a counseling session about how we were absolutely right to brutally beat the poo poo out of you and write a reflection paper on the topic of you being a worthless worm who will behave from now on

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

camoseven posted:

SEVER

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

camoseven posted:

what flavor ?

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

loquacius posted:

Yeah I don't care if it's ten words, if they're making me write them an essay saying I'm very sowwy I pwotested a genocide they can gently caress off

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
bad news about the pedophile ice cream: it's really good. or at least the "blackout chocolate cake" is

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

camoseven posted:

bad news about the pedophile ice cream: it's really good. or at least the "blackout chocolate cake" is

oh no 😬

Jen heir rick
Aug 4, 2004
when a woman says something's not funny, you better not laugh your ass off

camoseven posted:

I don't like chocolate so I'm safe. Can't get me pedophile cabal.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

The best ice cream is Haagen-Dazs Pineapple Coconut - https://www.icecream.com/us/en/brands/haagen-dazs/products/pineapple-coconut-ice-cream

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
they call it "blackout chocolate cake" because you're going to black out and when you wake up you will be in a bathtub and find a slice of chocolate cake where your liver used to be

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

human resources has entered the server

Nitevision
Oct 5, 2004

Your Friendly FYAD Helper
Ask Me For FYAD Help
Another Reason To Talk To Me Is To Hangout

Lib and let die posted:

This has been the worst (thing) in the history of (things), maybe even ever

"One of the wettest we've ever seen from the standpoint of water" is a perfect crystalline construction

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

Kawartha Dairy Tiger Tail is Canadian Nationalism flavoured ice cream.

It goes without saying what the regional-to-English-speaking-Ontario Orange Pineapple stands for.

Rectal Death Alert
Apr 2, 2021

this isn't democrats but i can't pass up a "Yes, I Did It" from a Governor describing all of the weird ways they personally executed unsuspecting animals

https://x.com/RollingStone/status/1783975519635030071

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

Kawartha Dairy Tiger Tail is Canadian Nationalism flavoured ice cream.

It goes without saying what the regional-to-English-speaking-Ontario Orange Pineapple stands for.

NDP, Orangemen or both? :thunk:

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

mawarannahr posted:

what flavor ?

the adrenochrome one

Programmer Humor
Nov 27, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Lord of Pie posted:

the adrenochrome one

that doesn't really narrow it down