Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

"may" be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

The most moral army? No, doubt it

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

:monocle:

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

woah maybe

SixteenShells
Sep 30, 2021
100 word essay, gently caress off with this poo poo. Did a donor demand a written apology?

Ostensibly every college student is a legal adult paying exorbitant sums of money to learn poo poo and they're getting homework for a middle schooler

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

so anyway, on to waiting till israel "investigates" itself over the mass graves to decide what actions the u.s. should take.

quote:

The assessment from the four bureaus said Israel's assurances were "neither credible nor reliable." It cited eight examples of Israeli military actions that the officials said raise "serious questions" about potential violations of international humanitarian law.

These included repeatedly striking protected sites and civilian infrastructure; "unconscionably high levels of civilian harm to military advantage"; taking little action to investigate violations or to hold to account those responsible for significant civilian harm and "killing humanitarian workers and journalists at an unprecedented rate."

The assessment from the four bureaus also cited 11 instances of Israeli military actions the officials said "arbitrarily restrict humanitarian aid," including rejecting entire trucks of aid due to a single "dual-use" item, "artificial" limitations on inspections as well as repeated attacks on humanitarian sites that should not be hit.

AmiYumi
Oct 10, 2005

I FORGOT TO HAIL KING TORG
as someone who used to have this particular strain of brainworms i am especially qualified to chime in that this gets them so upset not just due to recognization of a shibboleth but because of the perceived disrespect

meant in the same way as that quote about boomers viewing respect as unilateral and meaning two different things

in using the wrong name you are failing to properly worship your betters and thus are clearly not worthy of basic human rights

those of us in this subforum realize however that us politics and politicians are fundamentally unserious

thus my posts in cspam do not use capitalization or punctuation bc even that basic level of gravitas is far above the level politicians deserve

especially democrat party leader josef r biden who loves genocide and rape and celebrated the repeal of roe with a jenis ice cream party

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 18 hours!
lol
https://twitter.com/SpeakerPelosi/status/1783961218136338851

General Bullshit
Apr 20, 2020

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Tenebrous Tourist posted:

I’m hearing this now for the first time

Sad!

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Except, what happens when neither Democrats nor Republicans have any respect for the courts? If Republicans see the court as neutered pets who can be put down the first time they bite, or ignored like a chihuahua straining against a leash, what real power does it posses? Much like Stalin asked, “How many divisions does the Pope have?”, Trump and Republicans will be fully cognizant that the court controls nothing once every federal agency has been packed with loyalists.

If Democrats nearly universally see the court as a corrupt rubber stamp for an autocrat, what happens if Republicans push too far on an issue?

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020
the democrats will let them

speng31b
May 8, 2010

lumpentroll posted:

the democrats will let them

yup. and they'll love it

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Cerebral Bore posted:

we understand your pain after we brutally stomped your face in and we respect if you need to take your time before you reconnect

also we need you to attend a counseling session about how we were absolutely right to brutally beat the poo poo out of you and write a reflection paper on the topic of you being a worthless worm who will behave from now on

Yeah it's abusive as gently caress

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

The Knights Hospitalier’s plan to reconquer Jerusalem…

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

camoseven posted:

bad news about the pedophile ice cream: it's really good. or at least the "blackout chocolate cake" is

That's the adenochrome

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Rectal Death Alert posted:

this isn't democrats but i can't pass up a "Yes, I Did It" from a Governor describing all of the weird ways they personally executed unsuspecting animals

https://x.com/RollingStone/status/1783975519635030071

lmao if this psycho costs Trump the election

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

lumpentroll posted:

the democrat party will let them

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'

excellent username/post combo

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

dumbocraps, imho

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

who's the third ghoul on the left?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Wellness exchange? Like... a stock exchange? The gently caress kind of name is that what the poo poo is this trash program

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

PhilippAchtel posted:

lmao if this psycho costs Trump the election

even tho trump doesn't like animals this'll prolly kill noem's veep chances.

I still want him to announce tulsi for maximum lib frothing.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

AmiYumi posted:

as someone who used to have this particular strain of brainworms i am especially qualified to chime in that this gets them so upset not just due to recognization of a shibboleth but because of the perceived disrespect

meant in the same way as that quote about boomers viewing respect as unilateral and meaning two different things

in using the wrong name you are failing to properly worship your betters and thus are clearly not worthy of basic human rights

those of us in this subforum realize however that us politics and politicians are fundamentally unserious

thus my posts in cspam do not use capitalization or punctuation bc even that basic level of gravitas is far above the level politicians deserve

especially democrat party leader josef r biden who loves genocide and rape and celebrated the repeal of roe with a jenis ice cream party

brown moses once probated me for not using capital letters; now that he's banned we can post in lowercase only freely

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Trump announces Vince Macmahon for vp.

He's a rapist too so he's got the qualifications.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

1glitch0 posted:

The New York Times vastly misunderstands what I need to know about the 2024 Met Gala.

I have a joke but I’m pretty sure it would count as an actionable threat.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
i totally forgot that #nerdprom was tonight

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

Joementum posted:

giving me flashbacks to 2017 facebook posts.

General Bullshit
Apr 20, 2020

Joementum posted:

actual MSNBC chyron: If Trump Wins Election This Could Be The Last WHCD

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
to be clear: i am watching reality cooking shows instead. this woman just said, "so, i've never worked with filet before..."

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

General Bullshit posted:

:qq:

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

they would have to actually build it first, which will finish in year

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

General Bullshit posted:

Go Trump, Go!

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/TheDemocrats/status/1783967078883500244?t=8QXWpZw1sLtDjxZ-6zbfHA&s=19

Do people just not remember that the fast food spread was cool and good and the folks loved it

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

How is serving McDonald's to visiting athletes an example of Trump "serving himself"? That makes no sense in the context.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
he was literally feeding a championship team during the government shutdown out of his own money

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
i guess we can say that popularism is dead and buried if the democrats are going to run on "free mcdonalds is bad"

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 18 hours!

gradenko_2000 posted:

https://twitter.com/TheDemocrats/status/1783967078883500244?t=8QXWpZw1sLtDjxZ-6zbfHA&s=19

Do people just not remember that the fast food spread was cool and good and the folks loved it

https://twitter.com/anadoluagency/status/1762391847941423386

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

gradenko_2000 posted:

i'd rather have a Big mac than any of that horseshit on the left

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

I don't think that's the case