Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lin-Manuel Turtle
Jul 12, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Willa Rogers posted:

Ahead of Saturday’s event, Jeffrey Katzenberg, co-chair of Biden’s reelection campaign, reportedly held daily strategy sessions this week with his campaign team fine-tuning Biden’s comedy set, which was drafted by speechwriter Vinay Reddy, CNN reported.

Over several hours, including a four-hour session Friday night, Biden aides worked with the president to tweak his delivery and tone, according to the outlet.

Wait is it the DreamWorks Jeffrey Katzenberg?

Blind Pineapple
Oct 27, 2010

For The Perfect Fruit 'n' Kaman

1 part gin
1 part pomegranate syrup
Fill with pineapple juice
Serve over crushed ice

College Slice

Not daily things, but when the situation calls for it

"We love 'em, don't we folks?"

"With tears in his eyes" "Sir" etc...

"looked disgusting, nipples protruding,"

Lin-Manuel Turtle
Jul 12, 2023

Wedding march plays

[ALL WOMEN]
In New York, you can be a new man…

[ELIZA]
Helpless

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

gradenko_2000 posted:

https://twitter.com/TheDemocrats/status/1783967078883500244?t=8QXWpZw1sLtDjxZ-6zbfHA&s=19

Do people just not remember that the fast food spread was cool and good and the folks loved it

It's not that they forgot, it's just that succs headcanon'd it to where actually everyone hated it and thought it was tacky and bad and then the captain of the team said "Well Mr. Trump, if that's all the dignity of the office is worth to you, then I guess I'll take my team to go."
Then everyone stood up and clapped, except Trump who was crying and tweeting "Hamberder covfefe"

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

lmao this vs some big macs

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

gradenko_2000 posted:

https://twitter.com/TheDemocrats/status/1783967078883500244?t=8QXWpZw1sLtDjxZ-6zbfHA&s=19

Do people just not remember that the fast food spread was cool and good and the folks loved it

there's a ton of pictures of Trump looking like a wealthy piece of poo poo and they went with this????

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

SgtMongoose posted:

I'm genuinely perplexed at the thought process of whoever built that set. Why the Spider-Man posters? Did they run out of vaguely African American paraphernalia to put on the wall? I get why nothing's framed, they didn't have the budget, but why Spider-Man? Surely they could have popped down to Walmart and got a LeBron poster.

the peter rabbit dvd on the wall

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

this is the funniest thing this snl human styrofoam has ever said

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

dark brandon is popping off

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Nichael posted:

there's a ton of pictures of Trump looking like a wealthy piece of poo poo and they went with this????

Pretty much the only reason liberals actually hate trump so much is because he offends them aesthetically, including by proudly enjoying things that are only meant to be for uncouth poors. He knows this and plays it up on purpose to piss them off and make them look like the insufferable snobs they are.

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Morbus posted:

97 more words than they'll need

/

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

https://twitter.com/Svrdm3626/status/1783975513737871597

I guess this is the talking point they are settling on.

Bizarre to say this after what could easily be considered a disastrous term for their philosophy, but here we are.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

If they aren't going to use that extra power to do progressive stuff why the gently caress should I care? Aoc has been sucking up for 4 years and hasn't mentioned universal health care. gently caress her and her "power"

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

DrManiac posted:

If they aren't going to use that extra power to do progressive stuff why the gently caress should I care? Aoc has been sucking up for 4 years and hasn't mentioned universal health care. gently caress her and her "power"

Those students seized more power in a week than AOC has her whole career. That's why *she* is going to meet *them*.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

What you do is build a horde of political capital and then you wait for exactly the right moment and you give all your supporter’s donations to Joe Biden

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

PhilippAchtel posted:

Those students seized more power in a week than AOC has her whole career. That's why *she* is going to meet *them*.

Right, she's going to them because she's trying to build off on their clout for herself. She wasn't invited by them to give visibility to the movement - they don't need that. She needs them.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

gradenko_2000 posted:

when i see someone treating guests to a fun hamburger party my first thought is what a self-serving piece of poo poo they are

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

normal person: i love hamburger

democrats:

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

PhilippAchtel posted:

Bizarre to say this after what could easily be considered a disastrous term for their philosophy, but here we are.
the spd endorsed candidate who won the election, hindenberg, regularly stood next to hitler

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

World Famous W posted:

i really wished he didn't suck because godamn do i hate formal attire

I love it now

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
Fetterman should dress better and be more dead imo

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

mags posted:

I love it now

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

gradenko_2000 posted:

this makes Trump look cool and strong and Biden look weak and old

Dukakis in tank levels of cringe from the Dems

B B
Dec 1, 2005

very funny top story on cnn right now:

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

if AOC spends lots of time with Biden, then there's a chance he'll think she's one of his granddaughters and starts listening to her like that one staffer he thinks is Beau

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

B B posted:

very funny top story on cnn right now:

its amazing how badly the Democrats fumbled what should have been the easiest presidency ever

just a thorough fuckup from beginning to end

what a worthless political party

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

But consider how well the stock market has performed when inflation went to 27% instead of 31%!

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Tom Tucker posted:

But consider how well the stock market has performed when inflation went to 27% instead of 31%!

funny part is inflation hasent gone down at all, only the rate that it increases went down (a little) and its been going up again for the past 5 months

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

maybe they could redefine inflation as the rate of price increases instead of price increases

Automata 10 Pack
Jun 21, 2007

Ten games published by Automata, on one cassette
im going to sound insane but there’s more than a 0% chance that the dark brandon meme influenced him being a big piece of poo poo about handling of gaza and the border.

like he saw all that ironic fascist imagery and thought “oh I can be a fascist now they think it’s cool, hooray”

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Some Guy TT posted:

what in the world are they expecting anyone to be able to communicate in just a hundred words

Obedience.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
i think biden couldve sailed to a second term if he wasnt a genoncidal nazi zionist who decided that killing children was more important than a second term.

Automata 10 Pack
Jun 21, 2007

Ten games published by Automata, on one cassette

PhilippAchtel posted:

https://x.com/theroughgo/status/1784384887379710335?s=46

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Al-Saqr posted:

i think biden couldve sailed to a second term if he wasnt a genoncidal nazi zionist who decided that killing children was more important than a second term.

It was always going to be a tough campaign for him, even before his brain turned to goo he was a huge rear end in a top hat who can't campaign worth a drat.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

There was an old guy I used to work with a long time ago who had the persona of being this free spirit rebellious "quirky" hippie guy. And one of his affectations was always wearing mismatched socks. He'd wear those old white socks with the colored stripes on them. And they were ALWAYS mismatched. A red and a blue stripe, every day. And at that point it's no longer a quirky care-free thing he does because he doesn't follow society's rules on sock matching. It's a loving uniform. Like he probably had them mismatched and pinned together in his drawer. It's fake and I found it really unlikable.

That's what Fetterman reminds me of. Or the dipshits who wear cowboy hats when they do their real folk analyst on zoom from their mansion for MSNBC. Like what, you just came in from the ranch? No you loving didn't. It's not authenticity, it's a costume. The same as making sure you have your flag pin attached on your suit.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

1glitch0 posted:

There was an old guy I used to work with a long time ago who had the persona of being this free spirit rebellious "quirky" hippie guy. And one of his affectations was always wearing mismatched socks. He'd wear those old white socks with the colored stripes on them. And they were ALWAYS mismatched. A red and a blue stripe, every day. And at that point it's no longer a quirky care-free thing he does because he doesn't follow society's rules on sock matching. It's a loving uniform. Like he probably had them mismatched and pinned together in his drawer. It's fake and I found it really unlikable.

That's what Fetterman reminds me of. Or the dipshits who wear cowboy hats when they do their real folk analyst on zoom from their mansion for MSNBC. Like what, you just came in from the ranch? No you loving didn't. It's not authenticity, it's a costume. The same as making sure you have your flag pin attached on your suit.

personally, he reminds me of Adolf Hitler

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

my bony fealty posted:

personally, he reminds me of Adolf Hitler

Jen heir rick
Aug 4, 2004
when a woman says something's not funny, you better not laugh your ass off
Adolf Fatler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tristeham