Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Lib and let die posted:

we're all gonna die :)

been saying this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deadly Ham Sandwich
Aug 19, 2009
Smellrose

God drat we're all gonna die. Just the dumbest decision possible at every step.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

lol

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Im starting to think israel has beau biden in a dungeon somewhere

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

that anyone might take this joke seriously really says a lot about society

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

No idea if this is satire or not but give em hell Iran

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

World War Mammories posted:

that anyone might take this joke seriously really says a lot about society

its almost irrelevant whether than specific post is a joke or not -- that has been the literal white house message that has trickled through every major news org in the world for like 2 months now

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

FistEnergy posted:

No idea if this is satire or not but give em hell Iran

Khamenei 2024

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
https://x.com/70Ceeks/status/1781159051906154585

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
code:
https://twitter.com/mehdirhasan/status/1781120448186462407

quote:

Mehdi Hasan: what do you say to a young progressive, or an Arab-American who says to you, "I just can't vote for Biden again after what he's enabled in Gaza"? What do you say to them?

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: everyone comes to this prospect and this conversation with a different history, different background, what they bring. You know, for an individual Palestinian-American that has had their family killed, there is nothing - I mean, I am not here to lecture anyone.

I also think that this election is more, in my personal view, I believe this election about more than the President. And also, it's not just one election that's happening. We're having hundreds of elections: the balance of Congress, the balance of the House, the balance in the Senate, and the Presidency. And I have a vested interest in protecting democracy, not just here, domestically, but globally.

And it isn't... I truly do not believe this is a lesser of two evils type of situation. I think about what conditions do I want to be organizing under, in the next four years. You can look at both of these individuals oppositionally as well, depending on what issue you have. But I would rather - even in places of stark disagreement - I would rather be organizing under the conditions of Biden as an opponent on an issue, than Trump, who is not - he seeks to dismantle American democracy. And I am taking that, personally, very seriously. Because we will not be able to organize for any movement towards anything, if we are facing the jailing of dissidents. I mean, this is the kind of authoritarianism that he threatens...

Hasan [interjecting]: yes, fascism

AOC: ... and we have to take it seriously.

emphasis mine, in light of the current and on-going prosecution of dissidents, up to and including just today

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 39 minutes!
that is certainly a way to endorse your party's nominee who you have accused of abetting a genocide

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
*meaningless handwaving about the cops roaming around washington black bagging people off the street in unmarked vans and that guy that got state assassinated* THIS WOULD NEVER HAPPEN UNDER A DEMOCRAT

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

We need to do everything we can to stop fascism from taking hold in America, even if that means murdering every last Palestinian.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/springbris/status/1781080041096384716

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

gradenko_2000 posted:

code:
emphasis mine, in light of the current and on-going prosecution of dissidents, up to and including just today

cant really stop telling on themselves but that's aocia for you

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.
"Many Palestinians may die to ensure American Democracy, and that is a sacrifice I am willing to make."

Quote, I dunno, AOC probably.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

This is all our fault, if only we were nicer to AOC she wouldn't have to be a nazi collaborator :qq:

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

Nichael posted:

if i was president, i simply wouldn't do genocide

well youre never gonna be president with that attitude

Pomeroy
Apr 20, 2020

1glitch0 posted:

"Do you think he’s the first guy who wanted his girlfriend to dress in anklets and baby doll [dresses]? That’s what we grew up on, that’s what we find sexy…that doesn’t make you a pervert."

lol

"Bill, I already want to hang you in public, you don't have to sell me on it."

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

https://twitter.com/springbris/status/1781212459711250721

Lin-Manuel Turtle
Jul 12, 2023

[HAMILTON]
Where are you taking me?

[ANGELICA]
I’m about to change your life

[HAMILTON]
Then by all means, lead the way

[ELIZA]
Elizabeth Schuyler. It’s a pleasure to meet you

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
there are DSA members in congress? Weird, I don't see any listed by party affiliation. Nothing but democrat and republican.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Asproigerosis posted:

there are DSA members in congress? Weird, I don't see any listed by party affiliation. Nothing but democrat and republican.

They're laughing with all their DSA friends, just out of frame.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Asproigerosis posted:

DemocratS of America

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

lol

https://twitter.com/springbris/status/1781212459711250721

edit: gently caress you mlkquotemachine

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

hooman posted:

They're laughing with all their DSA friends, just out of frame.

AOC was endorsed by them (or maybe a member IDK).

Huge success lol

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

gradenko_2000 posted:

code:

nypd just arrested pro palestine students but go off queen

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
like with blm, there will be more vocal and organized opposition against trump. it's a moral imperative to vote for him

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

https://www.theguardian.com/film/20...-on-the-taliban

lol

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
aoCIA, bernie SSanders & all my old friends coming together again to vote for genocide joe

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

wtf, bread and roses!?

quote:

Interview
‘Why the silence? Why the inaction? It breaks my heart’: Malala and Jennifer Lawrence take on the Taliban

The Oscar-winner and the Nobel laureate have teamed up to make Bread & Roses, a new film about the abuse of women in Afghanistan. In an emotional interview, they warn that the west ignores its message at their peril

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

spacemang_spliff posted:

AOC was endorsed by them (or maybe a member IDK).

Huge success lol

She's a member iirc. Which is super embarrassing for them that such a succ careerchaser hoodwinked them so bad.

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Lmao

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

fits my needs posted:

wtf, bread and roses!?

lol CSPAM taking the L to an offsite

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

Remembering how Biden had to promise to have a black female VP in order to kneecap Bernie and now we have Kamala Harris because she was the most well-known one who would actually return his calls.

She probably things she's heir apparent for 2028 and it baffles me the mind of a politician surrounded by toadies croaking about silent majorities.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Remember the painful hoops the democrat went through with the corpse of Feinstein because Gavin made the unforced error of promised a minority woman as the next senator and oh Barbara Lee is right there but Pelosi already slated Feinsteins seat as the reward for pencil neck shifty schift for his rabid russiagate propaganda.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
im gonna vote for that baseball guy or whoever against little adam schitt

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"
https://twitter.com/Hanine09/status/1780668203167052046

"Do you condemn the INTIFADA?!?"

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

gradenko_2000 posted:

code:

Eh Oh C is going to do great in congress. She's already gotten the five thousand :words: salad down pat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Seattle Karate Vs. L.A. Karate
Fanta advertising going hard I see.