Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Gingrich is such a fake name

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

New succ thread, same genocide loving rapist in the white house.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

gonna need to do a whole lot of shitposting to get back on the leaderboard

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

personally I blame Joe Biden

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Still one of my favorite Trump related pieces of media:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSuregWhlWk

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=creay7X9XNU

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
it’s no tequila, but it’s alright

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

Nucleic Acids
Apr 10, 2007

Dr. Oz was the harm reduction candidate

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Truga posted:

funny how there's always exactly enough dem obstructionists in the congress/senate that they can't pass anything by just 1 vote

anyway, that's why you should vote more

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Punished Turtle posted:

starting over for new thread:

01. Alexander Hamilton

How does a bastard, orphan, son of a whore and a Scotsman, dropped in the middle of a forgotten
spot in the Caribbean by Providence impoverished in squalor
grow up to be a hero and a scholar?

The Ten dollar, founding father without a father
got a lot farther by working a lot harder
by being a lot smarter by being a self-starter
by fourteen, they placed him in charge of a trading charter

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
biden is never gonna send that $600 $720 he owes us

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1459858936300032003

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Baby Bombin’ Bernie

Harik
Sep 9, 2001

From the hard streets of Moscow
First dog to touch the stars

Plaster Town Cop
are we supposed to recognize the meter of l-mm lyrics or something because we're all secretly liberals who've gone to hamilton repeatedly or what?

because it's completely foreign to me

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Nucleic Acids posted:

Dr. Oz was the harm reduction candidate

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Punished Turtle posted:

starting over for new thread:

01. Alexander Hamilton

How does a bastard, orphan, son of a whore and a Scotsman, dropped in the middle of a forgotten
spot in the Caribbean by Providence impoverished in squalor
grow up to be a hero and a scholar?

The Ten dollar, founding father without a father
got a lot farther by working a lot harder
by being a lot smarter by being a self-starter
by fourteen, they placed him in charge of a trading charter

[Narrator] So why is Alexander so happy? Because he's decided to never speak to these people again.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
https://twitter.com/vp/status/1025138292914839553

Facehammer
Mar 11, 2008

Harik posted:

are we supposed to recognize the meter of l-mm lyrics or something because we're all secretly liberals who've gone to hamilton repeatedly or what?

It's because he's not very good at it.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Asproigerosis posted:

They already did this and spent all the money on 100% unwinnable races against McConnel and ladybugs as tightly contested house races were lost and probably would have won if they had just gotten a couple hundred thousand from all that wasted money.
That’s exactly what I’m talking about, if they can raise $135 million to get down on all fours and eat Mitch’s poo poo out of a bowl, they could probably raise the same amount of money to actually win elections. They can even make all the fundraising emails about standing up to Moscow Mitch, it’s not like their paypigs know any better

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Seattle Karate Vs. L.A. Karate
i just can’t even frankly with this poo poo is being repeated again that inflation is caused by that.

if one believes that then the brain should start forming contradihahahah. I hate all of this.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Harik posted:

no, it's what causes Havana syndrome, reading the lyrics primes your brain to frequencies only liberals can bear

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

good morning. sunday morning

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/whstancil/status/1777453118038417845

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

I look forward to Biden doing nothing on the CTC and people like Will Stancil scolding leftists for not being sufficiently grateful because "democracy is on the line! :qq:".

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

wow, efforts. incredible. everyone should celebrate me for my efforts to cure cancer and climate change.

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
ground floor

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

hmm yes efforts

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

the demonrat party is metal af and has my best interests at heart democracy ftw

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

lousy hat
Jul 17, 2004

bone appetit
Clapping Larry
I look forward to a grim nothing-matters chuckle when he either fails to do it or, more likely, we never hear about it again after a couple of weeks

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

shant be reading this thread but i encourage all who do to report posts that are just tweet dumps, so i may punish them. thank you. or dont.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

my bony fealty posted:

wow, efforts. incredible. everyone should celebrate me for my efforts to cure cancer and climate change.

celebrate my efforts to vote in November

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

lobster shirt posted:

shant be reading this thread but i encourage all who do to report posts that are just tweet dumps, so i may punish them. thank you. or dont.

libster poo poo

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

letting the ctc expire for no real reason other than cruelty for 2 years and then reviving a much much shittier version that fails

please celebrate my efforts

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Creating a problem through inaction and/or incompetence and then "solving" it neoliberalishly might as well be the mission statement of the democrat party at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

ex post facho posted:

biden is never gonna send that $600 $720 he owes us

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1459858936300032003

god I hate these fuckin morons

they're all so stupid in addition to being monsters. The competent monsters are on the other side