Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

test

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

lol...

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🏛️🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Lux Anima posted:

I hear they're gonna have another check-bouncy castle this year! :cb:

(this is where they laugh about the debt-poor along with the big bankies in a private hart-fuffing donor tent)

They aren't just old lamebrains any more, they're the Democrats Who Party: finding all the 'fun' in the 'fundamental change' that won't be happening under them, and snuffing out whatever goodwill tries to escape that hellcircus

that's right lux. that's exactly right.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Willa Rogers posted:

way before that post a dnd mod reached out to me & asked for solid examples of leon gaslighting me, so I provided them, after which the mod said he took it seriously & would discuss with the other mods, after which leon was appointed as a dnd mod himself, lol.

lmfao

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

anyone here with a brain is voting Trump. that's just how it is.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

lol

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

no 🤡s nichael? B-.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

gradenko_2000 posted:

OJ Simpson, MF Doom and John Lewis blowing out RBG's back walls in heaven

i make sure i throw em back if theys too scrawny, or bony

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

we're Forever Trumpers

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Excelzior posted:

Joe Biden deliberately caused Roe to be struck down and is happy that it happened and threw a party that day

been hearing this more and more everyday

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

im voting Trump

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

doctor's don't know anything. all they can do is give you pills, cut you open to remove things or stitch things, and be useless humans. they have the same modern tech that police departments do but for the body. if a SWAT team can do it, so can a doctor. and that's that.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Trabisnikof posted:

Weird how there’s no Basque mushroom or a mushroom for any of the places France does imperialism in Africa….

these idiots love to bring up some idea or concept and say it's violence. news flash, the whole world is hostile and violent. everything is violent. when you make a post, you are killing something somewhere. that's life. when you realize this, you either go crazy or deranged. neither have happened to me yet but it might.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Uncle Boogeyman posted:

what if the person who drew the number drew it in an intentionally vague way so it could be either number, as is almost certainly the case in this instance? fuckin dumbass

yup.... like the T and F classic gag on a test that looks like Japanese counting markers at 3.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

God created the lakes and views and man destroys them.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Fister Roboto posted:

Are those words supposed to be a jumble of nonsense or am I having a stroke?

it's a future language that won't make sense until it's important.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

always happens

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

hoot is right

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Nichael posted:

He more faithfully represents American than anyone else.

yup. you'd never hear a fart much less a whiff from any Dem. they won't even acknowledge such things occur.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

the Dems are demonstrably deranged detached demented demons

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

little known easteregg if you play with wild wasteland, this is the only time you get a <Mister Sandman> dialogue option.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Horseshoe theory posted:

He preferred when they said "Let's Go Brandon", I guess. :shrug:

lol it even rhymes

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Danann posted:

juror 4 gets the news exclusively from an exclusive social club: the something awful forums

exactly

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

member of the succzone pantheon

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

poopy Biden

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Trump is the future we need and want and desire and deserve

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

who cares about wireless tapping. nobody uses phone anyway

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

THE WORST PRESIDENT IN RECENT (8YR) HISTORY

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

hello

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

hello

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

videokid gets it.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

the invisible hand of the free market wants this.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

so you cannot argue from that pov. instead just realize your personal data is safer in chinas hands and not the usas hands.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

I send my personal info and posts to the China government usually once per week via email since I didn't use tiktok....

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

anyone would a brain would be doing this too

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

the free market.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

wrong thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

can we get a statement from Jeffrey of YOSPOS on whether he will ban or sell SA once the US comes after this site?