Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

In the live action version, isn't Gaston implied to be crippled by PTSD from Louis the XIV's wars? I swear there were articles about that.

this the kinda poo poo that lets you know you're reading an FF post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
forgive the loans, don't forgive the loans, doesn't matter to me as i am no longer able to pay them

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
idk if it will or not. I mean I didn't think anyone young would vote for him in 2020 and i was wrong then. people are pissed off about Gaza and everything else but idk if enough of them are "over" the two party system to say gently caress it and stay home. we'll see I guess!

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

I've never qualified for those loan forgiveness programs and probably never will because I haven't made payments. Oh well!

doesn't make any loving sense. the people who make the payments need loan forgiveness the least!!!

it's like how rich people get free poo poo just so they'll be seen using it, everything is loving backwards in this world!

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Al! posted:

one of those is even a comic book!!!!

it's a GRAPHIC NOVEL, MOM

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

mcmagic posted:

Are those the books that Ron DeSactamonious wanted to ban in florida so he's trying to epically own him?

idk if it's ron related or moms for liberty or what but yeah it was definitely a book ban thing

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Scarabrae posted:

I yearn for the two-party farce to end

extremely lib voice: WELL IF DONALD TRUMP WINS YOU MAY JUST GET YOUR WISH

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Al! posted:

with his own party no less lmao

the presidential candidate billed as an expert in the senate who knows how to get stuff done

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Willa Rogers posted:

I don't think the court cases will do him in, but rather the judges who are champing at the bit to throw him behind bars for courtroom outbursts & lack of :decorum:

Libs are literally obsessed with the idea of him wearing a jumpsuit that matches his hair; it's all they can think about, post about & dream about.

he's gonna get off on a technicality like Larry David and spend less than an hour in jail

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Al! posted:

lets see in the next four years thomas and alito retire. maybe roberts. soto dies. supreme court packed with trump nominees

we WILL see the first Supreme Court nominee who was also a contestant on The Celebrity Apprentice within the next 4 years, just by virtue of him running out of names he knows

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

VitalSigns posted:

It's not like he picked any of his nominees, they just give him a list of Bush cronies, probably with the one they want circled in gold Sharpie with a hamburger sticker next to it

thank you for footnoting my joke

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

lol

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
the rules of succession clearly state that Wolfie Van Halen has first right of refusal with regard to marrying Valerie Bertanelli. After that, an appropriate suitor may be found BUT ONLY AFTER

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Al! posted:

as long as she has Wolfie's permission, im okay with her being happy

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

"I really want to stop this person but I'm a coward so I'll post their picture online and imagine an interaction where I own them instead"

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

RandolphCarter posted:

if 2020 was pudding I don’t even know what to call his brain now

soup

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Toph Bei Fong posted:

loving Azorius...

gently caress it, you win

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

Am I having a stroke?

"The vice president is almost as popular as Beyonce, but one is far more unpopular than the other"

Are they treating popularity and unpopularity as two totally unrelated things?

yes

and yes

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

camoseven posted:

health insurance is somehow worse than ever and i truly hope hell is real and obama rots there for eternity

lol with the names of the three other things wtf are you getting under the "Medical Plans" ?

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
who is threatening the US from overseas? lol

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
reminder: that library is planned to be entirely digital. all that space is being occupied not by books or records but by Obama's ego.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

The Oldest Man posted:

this is actually perfect

they should do a giant video billboard so they can rotate quotes because he cant decide and he's never said anything profound anyway

this will be perfect for when 1/3 of it breaks and it just says:

YES, W
- Pres. Bara

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

World Famous W posted:

if i were to build a presidential library it would be s9me gimmick road side attraction, like a giant dinosaur or upside down house

isn't this basically what the Nixon Library is? like they built it to be able to rent it out as a second, fake whitehouse for movies and weddings n poo poo lol

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

wrap it up, bidenailures

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Uncle Wemus posted:

The comedian insisted the disgraced director is innocent and those refusing to work with him are “a bunch of pussies.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/bill-maher-to-katie-couric-woody-allen-not-a-pervert-for-baby-doll-kink

uhhhh whazzup, Bill?

quote:

Couric reminded Maher that Allen reportedly requested girlfriends to dress up in childlike clothing as part of sexual roleplay, raising questions about his proclivities. “Do you think he’s the only guy who likes that? Really?” Maher shot back. “Do you think he’s the first guy who wanted his girlfriend to dress in anklets and baby doll [dresses]? That’s what we grew up on, that’s what we find sexy…that doesn’t make you a pervert.”

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

goddamn, what a freak

absolutely wild to volunteer that during your defense of a guy accused of molesting

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
"Long Island University" lol

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

ex post facho posted:

It's a gaming thing, used to refer to people who take their games super seriously and without much capacity for effacing are known as "sweaties" or "sweaty", mainly due to the sweating produced from the excessive concentration on "doing good"~ is how I understand it

it's both

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
those two things happened basically concurrently with each other, it's like Jamaica Queens not actually being named after Jamaica the island

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZR1gSvnOI0

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
I would just have the kids smoke their first joint together to find their way out of the sewer since that would also be an activity they could all do together that would also be kind of a "coming of age" activity rather than... What happens lol

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

luv2shit posted:

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1781373546297749865

credible sources tell me donald trump is actualluy farting. can u believe it? acrtually making GBS threads his pants,

farting is funny

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
i think it's funny for the president to fart in court
and i'm tired of pretending it's not

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

SixteenShells posted:

why was the farting the important thing???

it's funny

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
here, knock yourself out lol
https://theponzipapers.substack.com/p/i-have-set-myself-on-fire-outside

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
this is in the manifesto for why the guy set himself on fire

quote:

As it turns out, dozens of the writers of The Simpsons went to Harvard. So I asked myself the question: If The Simpsons served the interests of organized crime, how would it do so?

Well, it offers a dysfunctional family suffering from moral decay, a community incapable of solving its problems, a worker drone who slaves away for an evil billionaire, and cathartic laughs for our poor collective circumstances.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Thoguh posted:

Yeah it almost surely was genocide related and they absolutely, positively, definitely do not want to even acknowledge that.

actually it's about crypto and covid

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
the lesson here is: just learn to laugh at the president farting in court

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

1stGear posted:

Yeah, its classic conspiracy kook stuff. They have all the pieces to know that something is fundamentally wrong with society, but lack any kind of leftist thought to draw the correct conclusion. So they spin off into wacko land.

yeah it's funny cuz I was reading the first few paragraphs and i'm nodding along and then you get to the government creating covid in order to justify inflated tech stock values and the simpsons being a brainwashing tool and uhhhhhhh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
if only we actually lived in a REAL liberal democracy