Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
an alleged individual of the minor persuasion was kinetically impacted by a LEO-related automotive conveyance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

John, it's your cousin Marvin Birch. You know that raving xenophobe sound you've been looking for?

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Biden should debate trump because it would be a confusing, unpleasant experience for him and the drugs they shoot him up with might shorten his rotten life

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

docbeard posted:

Biden should not debate Trump because they should be forced to compete on a humiliating game show instead

Ideally one of those Japanese game shows where you have to live off promotional coupons for a month or they just lock you in a room until you satisfy a condition you have not been told in advance

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

this is in the manifesto for why the guy set himself on fire

"the Simpsons is an op" certainly explains how its still on the air

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
heh, slotkin and cockburn

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Asproigerosis posted:

fallout nuke war was always meant to be vague as a commentary of doesn't matter who started it, nukes bad. China and America were in an increasingly escalating war due to oil and vault tech was just a generic company and probably just a government front (I don't care to dig out the fallout bible right now). I hate that todd and his lovely writer guy turned fallout into this goofy look out evil scientists doing whacky wild psychotic experiments!

Wasteland is technically the superior IP, but fallout quite literally changed my life.

the show does quite a lot to address the goofiness, imo. it does start out a little more leaning towards goofiness, but id chalk that up to being an intentional decision illustrating the protagonist experiencing the outer world for the first time. also the establishing opening scene does a tremendous job of establishing a sense of impending doom without beating you over the head with it.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
I'm starting to think Brianna Wu might be one of the stupidest people I've ever seen

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
never pass up an opening to hit em with the monitor, I always say

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Jen heir rick posted:

But then we would have less Walter Goggins. We need more Walter goggins, not less.

:hmmyes: I read a study once saying this

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i really didnt call the NEastern Ivies doing a Kent State out of hysterical panic at the idea of their bottom lines being threatened, yet here we are

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Shageletic posted:

Have fun casting it!

Jake Gyllenhall - That guy who tased his balls to death

shaman weirdo...i don't know, is Triple H still around

Q Shaman was a failed actor iirc. frankly I feel the only smart move is to have him play himself

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
I've been a total dipshit on these forms for much longer than Stancil could hack, and you don't see anyone trying to interview me about it

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
MISTER STANCIL SIR, WHAT SUBFORM WERE YOU DEPLOYED TO? WHO WAS YOUR MOD? SIR WHAT THREAD DID YOU EARN THOSE GOLDEN MANBABIES IN?

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
thank God we got Rob Reiner bringing his expertise to the investigation

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Nichael posted:

it's weird that misogynists are the only people against genocide, while white women are uniformly for it. who am i to question it though?

doing a sort of mental Wanted style bullet curve to reach being anti-genocide because they let women into the IDF

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Please understand, this fucker, this absolute piece of poo poo, this unreconstructed maniac does not care if you live or die. So it is imperative that you, by any means necessary, vote for him.

man poo poo's gonna get wild well before november at this rate

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

given the LAPDs track record concerning fireworks, them not doing anything was probably the best outcome

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
ha ha little "the lapd literally does car bombings either out of total incompetence or stone cold malice depending on who you ask" humor for ya there on a Wednesday morning

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

first, great brain. then, great dome. truly such things are possible with Trump!

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
I would never serve lab slop to my kids!

now on the other hand this chicken from a nightmare factory is a-okay in my book. well, for YOUR kids anyway

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Thoguh posted:

Fetterman himself is lab grown so I don't know what his issue is.

think they needed a few more iterations on the project

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
just had the revelation that for all the talk of the Trump administration being a Nixon Speedrun, the Biden administration turned out to be a Norman Podhoretz Speedrun for a lot of current dems

"I simply had no choice but to go hard right reactionary, the campus protestors were unreasonable and George McGovern Felix Biederman insulted my wife"

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Joementum posted:

a jimmy carter speedrun where biden causes a crisis in the middle east to spiral out of control by bear hugging an unpopular and corrupt autocrat and loses the election to a senile failed actor

dunno about failed, Trump probably fleeced the studio for everything he could carry away in both hands for Home Alone 2, and he got to shave Vince McMahons head. sounds like winning to me.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
also that weird Bo Derek movie where he got paid to show up and get told he is very cool and handsome and good at deals

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

a helpful bear posted:

Hamill in his greatest role yet... Lib Bluevoter

Glup Shithead

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
"Kids with blood in their eyes" yeah that'll loving happen when you shoot them in the head with rubber bullets

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Uncle Wemus posted:

https://x.com/thehill/status/1787174435872555107

Rep. Jennifer McClellan (D-Va.), a surrogate for President Biden’s reelection campaign, said Biden is focused on ensuring “proportionate” consequences for student protesters.
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4644796-jennifer-mcclellan-joe-biden-consequences-proportionate-student-protesters-palestine/

people are getting shot at the dnc, arent they

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Messrs Trinquier and Massou were merely concerned about the policy direction of the republic

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
cant believe they framed Oswald to cover up JFK's brainworm reaching maturation in public

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Ville Valo posted:

https://x.com/_fat_ugly_rat_/status/1790404320267034866?s=46&t=tjI6FLs9qDH6Dz1beVRWGQ

Why can’t I have delusions this powerful? Blue Texas is my favorite.

blue texas/red pennsylvania no less

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
self awareness must be the liberal dump stat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
I was thinking it sounds more like gatcha. This week only 20 dollars for to get 50 rolls for a rare SSS Rank Ducklo

e dammit