Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

democrat party

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

lol was nodding along and then saw the name. alex jones has outflanked the fraud squad to the left

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Scarabrae posted:

gently caress JOE BIDEN

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Gumball Gumption posted:

I hate the HR meeting energy to our government

thats the democrat party for you

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

i really do hate the democrats

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Shageletic posted:

That story about WH staffers immediately clearing the room out of nowhere bc Biden poo poo his pants is gonna be proven true

it's a stutter! he has IBS, damnit! whomst among us

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

redditor rear end people

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Grey Fox posted:

Comparing the Palestinian genocide to the GWOT...in Biden's defense??
https://twitter.com/BFriedmanDC/status/1788399407727083791 bro what

that’s it. im going to lose my mind

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

im going to really enjoy watching Biden eat poo poo this election. not even going to be close. the tears from all of the idiotic lanyards will sustain me for years

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

this old piece of poo poo needs to be launched into the sun

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

this is like if a boomer was transported into a zoomer body and learned zoomer language

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Willa Rogers posted:

boomers aren't afraid of libraries & parks, tho.

yeah but they're afraid of gang members and drug dealers

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

That might be the worst thing Eggman's ever posted

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Why are there so many white women claiming to be native american? Are there white guys that do this in academia too? I feel like I've only heard of women doing this

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Zoran posted:

it is extremely common for white families in the US to claim that some distant ancestor was a Native American, and for them to tell their kids so at an age when they’ll completely believe it

wtf

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

i think that if biden used racial slurs at all his filter is now so broken that he'd use them publicly, too. he's insanely racist in other ways.

i want to see the lib heads explode after a biden n-word incident

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

I will never read all of that vomit

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

absolutely disgusting

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

gonna tune in to find out who I should vote for, given that one is a fascist and the other is a genocidal maniac

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

the democrat party was built to lose so a biden loss isn't exactly unexpected. i want trump to win and the democrats to lose because it'll cause the msnbc boomers who lust for palestinian genocide to melt down

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

lol’d. burr ftw

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

The hush money trial against Trump is the weakest, most tepid poo poo. Who cares. These boomer msnbc libs are such losers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Biden has clear, significant cognitive decline. Trump's old, but the comparison isn't even close.