Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
yeah 10 grand at the right moment can buy a congressman easy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

Phone posted:

isn’t the hastert rule like your age / 2 + 7?

why does congress care so much about stuff like that if they’re going to ignore it?

the normal rule is >= that number

I’m given to understand that the Hastert rule is the other way around

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

MadSparkle posted:

Who the hell are these people waxing nostalgic about a "peaceful, law abiding" civil rights , it wasn't peaceful at all, I feel like I'm taking crazy pills seeing this poo poo

schools teach the history of the civil rights movement wrong on purpose

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Mukulu posted:

Thank you

lmao

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Nichael posted:

f/m/k:

James Carville
Ducklo
Bowman's primary opponent

is loving ducklo similar to embedding ducklo

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

biceps crimes posted:

Why are there so many white women claiming to be native american? Are there white guys that do this in academia too? I feel like I've only heard of women doing this

it is extremely common for white families in the US to claim that some distant ancestor was a Native American, and for them to tell their kids so at an age when they’ll completely believe it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

it would be insanely funny for the networks to have to run “first woman president” puff pieces in the context of that person being exclusively a lame duck