Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
Hey so the thread icon is that woman making the weird face and apparently it's from some liberal freak out video or something? I've never seen it and searching YouTube for stuff like returns nothing but chud videos

Can someone link that video for me please?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Buddy. Chief. Champ. Sport.

How did you never see it?

I'm a filthy casual around here :shrug:

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
Thank you

That's hosed up

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

SixteenShells posted:

IIRC she's claimed the original video was meant to be a parody of that kind of liberal rhetoric

I hope that's the case

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Fister Roboto posted:

Hamas the Tank Engine

Mods please

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
I don't watch Star Trek but I feel like a restaurant in a post scarcity world would be really small like one of those literally only mom and pop restaurants in Japan where the two owners do everything themselves and don't have wait staff. Most of them have like 6 tables at most

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

CubanMissile posted:

Lately I feel like therapy is a cudgel liberals are using to brow beat people in ignoring that material conditions are actually getting much worse, and it’s some sort of one weird trick to recommend to people so that they just magically become happy despite everything that’s going on.

It's partly that and partly because having healthcare is something you can flaunt, and also partly because it's hip and trendy among the middle and upper class and it allows them to show everyone how emotionally distraught they are while having a 6 figure income and a big house and a BMW and whatever

Therapy is good though. I've been seeing a therapist off and on for a long time and it really helped me. I'm very lucky to have insurance that covers it