Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
:goofy: suffering succotash

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Cerebral Bore posted:

when the thread closes but dems still succin'

when the board game night party keeps succing but you can't start to leave with your hot date until the final scores are tallied
and the guy too blitzed to arrange a ride home demands a recount :doh:

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Lpzie posted:

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🏛️🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
I hear they're gonna have another check-bouncy castle this year! :cb:

(this is where they laugh about the debt-poor along with the big bankies in a private hart-fuffing donor tent)

They aren't just old lamebrains any more, they're the Democrats Who Party: finding all the 'fun' in the 'fundamental change' that won't be happening under them, and snuffing out whatever goodwill tries to escape that hellcircus

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Mr Hootington posted:

A thread about clowns for hooting clowns

why don't you just invite yourself inside by name then, you vampire - your opinions certainly 'succ' enough :drac:

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Willa Rogers posted:

personally, my own healthy distrust of the government is due to the government telling me what to think, read or discuss.
:angel::patriot:
https://x.com/realnikohouse/status/1734327934876266829