Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020
first post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

HallelujahLee posted:

western media should 100% be charged with complicity in genocide

at minimum nyt cnn npr reuters ap,bbc and fox

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

TeenageArchipelago posted:

I'll be honest I wish that I looked at the eclipse without the silly glasses, want to see what it looked like

it looked like the sun.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

the_steve posted:

I'm just glad I'm not the only person who thought that was Tom Green

we are the silent majority

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Al! posted:

its a thing

dudes rock

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Rubellavator posted:

who cares what hillary wears

*raises paw*

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

scary ghost dog posted:

the currently unfinished postmodern religious text “one piece” posits that ancient civilizations were actually more advanced than modern civilizations because they were able to dream of a better world, while modern civilizations are chained to a repressive and stagnant world government and stuck in a false end of history

this is correct.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Lib and let die posted:

i saw someone wearing a bernie shirt at the clinic the other day, how loving embarrassing lmao

its legal to put them in the boston crab

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

VitalSigns posted:

Trotsky was bad because he murdered a bunch of communists at Krondstad, oh wait no I'm being told killing communists is good if they object to secret police and mass arrests.

Oh that's right Trotsky was bad because he opposed Hitler before Operation Barbarossa

what

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Al! posted:

has anyone suggested genocide joe should resign and be tried at the hague yet

*raises paw*

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

mags posted:

Fetterman loves wearing socks with his sandals, rap rock, and genocide.

leave rap rock out of this, unless you meant raprock myboss.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Vim Fuego posted:

It's a nice day for a
Blight wedding

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Vim Fuego posted:

Assuming they havent already I think they should make bernie's corpse into a chuck-e-cheese style animatronic so he can keep supporting democrats forever

get in the springlock, bernie

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

VitalSigns posted:

If God is real, there's no way He said "ok I'm going to make this one family of horrible inbred Germans my supreme governors on Earth", so Anglicanism is one of the very few religions out there we can know for certain is fake.

Therfore I don't see why what any random patient thinks Anglicanism is is any worse than what King Charles Saxe-Coburg-Gotha III thinks. You're already doing what the patient wants anyway, might as well just do it then rather than insisting they're supposed to want whatever Henry Tudor said to get some snatch.

charles' fingers aren't swollen, they're filled with the holy spirit.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

The Sean posted:

So Biden clearly can't do debates at this point. But is he even campaigning to open audiences? This time in the cycle for 2020 he was challenging people at these events to push up contests like every other day.

I guess they actually (pretended) to have a primary last time.

look, fat

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

Is this not the thing that would destroy the USD as global reserve currency?

inshallah

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Willa Rogers posted:

reminds me of this classic:

wait a minute. does ahca mean affordable healthcare act? i thought that was obamacare?

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Ytlaya posted:

Obamacare's the ACA not the AHCA

World War Mammories posted:

ahca was the thing paul ryan wanted to do in like 2017. then there was a bunch of back and forth of various versions of it before mccain brutally murdered the final one

affordable care act... that's right...

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020
walton poggins

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020
bilbo goggins

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020
fallout goggins

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

GoLambo posted:

I'm not really a social media guy but literally everyone I know under 40 uses tiktok daily. Literally everyone. What the gently caress is going on? Do they think people just aren't going to notice this?

dude, even the old (40-60) construction workers i see are about 50/50 using it. this is hilarious.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

RealityWarCriminal posted:

the university crackdowns are bumming me out, but not surprising. the status quo must be maintained at all costs

let the defiance of the students inspire you instead.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

RealityWarCriminal posted:

it's a depressing reminder that nothing will ever change and they will destroy your life for trying. makes me want to leave for another better country

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Willa Rogers posted:

"shall we go see beetlejuice again, m'lady?"

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020
megan thee too stallion

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Ytlaya posted:

What in the gently caress is going on with this Sonic the Hedgehog media?!

its the greatest story ever told.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

HashtagGirlboss posted:

I thought knuckles was a villain, is that wrong? I can’t say I’ve engaged with any hedgehog media products beyond internet exposure so I could be wrong. Get serious villian vibes from the guy, tho

hes vegeta/vergil to sonics goku/dante.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Shageletic posted:

Nypost is funny because it divides everyone on earth into two groups, angels and thugs

tupac is both and he watches out for me

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

you all act like you couldn't hear the guy saying HILL CONTESTED every 10 seconds when that was going on

CITY ON A HILL CONTESTED

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Automata 10 Pack posted:

lol thc has been legal since 2018 thanks to the farm bill. it just needs to be derived from hemp that has 0.3% of it (ie you lie on your lab reports.) go buy a delta 9 gummy and have fun

if you can be fired for smoking weed on your off time, its not legal.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

spacemang_spliff posted:

oh my loving god this dork is a Disney adult podcaster lmao

https://twitter.com/efvdpodcast/status/1784307501435076762

lmfao its my bil with the soy sliders at max.

gonna destroy him with this.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

holefoods posted:

I’m bobson dugnutt

everyone says bobson dugnutt, you basic bitch

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Karlo Mikhail Mongoloid

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Al! posted:

shes trying to pass via omission, which is loving weird

???

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Phone posted:

2016 was the only election I didn't vote in - I was camped at standing rock; I hitchhiked to and camped at the rnc and dnc earlier that summer. I was a Bernie guy. I was a bit accelerationist. A fully radicalized anarchist. I also read these forums so I'm not a totally oblivious rube. I am still radicalized, but I am also radically opposed to accelerationism. The lesson I've learned is that it burns the poorest, the most disenfranchised, first - and then burns upward from there. The key point is that there is an international fascist machine attempting to take the reigns of the US federal apparatus and that international fascist machine is very clearly pushing accelerationism and is lined up ready to take over the vacuum. The federal apparatus will not crumble, it will transform into a new even more monstrous machine.

Biden, to me, represents the #occupy movement gaining significant influence of the dnc's platform.

Pete '28 is the best possible future I can forsee. The best course to pursue. I will exert my limited influence thusly.

i know who that is without searching. fully hosed up type of guy.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

look at him go, just tugging his poo poo big league. this emoji was certainly purchased by an emotionally healthy person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Scarabrae posted:

why does she have a horse in Russia? just odd

this mfer doesnt know about the steppes...