Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

Lpzie posted:

anyone here with a brain is voting Trump. that's just how it is.

yup

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

bedpan posted:

Comedian, Author, Podcaster (NETFLIX, Colbert) - "a perfect blend of smart and filthy" - SF Weekly - Tour Dates on Website! New Special Coming Soon!

░S░U░C░C░I░N░B░I░O░

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

Probably Magic posted:

Learning soma predates Brave New World shouldn't surprise, but it does because I'm dumb.

I THOGUHT IT WAS FROM TEH STROKES oops all caps sry

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

i am also worried about the kids these days. theyre always up to no good. new words, weird clothes. this cou8ntry is going downhill.

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

PhilippAchtel posted:

The piss-gold sea

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

mawarannahr posted:

Not remotely what I said, but you're spiraling, so I genuinely and sincerely recommend therapy. It helped me get to a place where at least some of the time I can have a functional day without breaking down into soggy ball of terror and depression. SA is NOT the place for healthy versions of this conversation you're trying to have. It's actually a bad place for this poo poo that will make your mental health worse.

lmfao

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

Uncle Wemus posted:

What an eyesore

tan suit, ugly libary./..obamas a menace

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

Some Guy TT posted:

see this is why i dislike star trek the next generation because its very much a show about respecting beliefs even if you think those beliefs are completely idiotic the assumption typically being that people from other cultures are too stupid to care that youre obviously just humoring them

https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Devil%27s_Due_(episode)

gently caress ur stupid god devil

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

eviltastic posted:

Lol that bill with the aid for Israel, Ukraine, and the Tiktok ban in it is titled the "21st Century Peace Through Strength Act".

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

SixteenShells posted:

passing laws is totalitarian

That's anathema to 99 percent of Americans, and to me personally.

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1781373546297749865

credible sources tell me donald trump is actualluy farting. can u believe it? acrtually making GBS threads his pants,. this fartknocker is the biggestb threat amercian democracy ahs ever faced.

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

farting is funny

thats why its NOT OKAY for teh PRESDIENT to be doing it when hes on trial. this is very serious.

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

silicone thrills posted:

Would be pretty funny to just rip rancid farts in a court room tbh

not if ur the presdient. democracy is at stake. be better.

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

SixteenShells posted:

what are they going to do once trump finally dies

brunchtime bitch

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

politics makes my tummy hurt

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

love taht lil guy

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

want to shove this guy in a locker so bad

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

Lib and let die posted:

may I see the boart fucker posts

access dndenied

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

VoicesCanBe posted:

Lmao this is going to be so loving bleak

thinkin about teh ominous trent reznor music as the mob walks toward the capitol

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

ben weasel is right. biden has the retard demo locked down. he knows what hes doing.

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

i will post my way into power

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

Harold Fjord posted:

Rainier Salad Czar said he was going to read Capital and make a thread.

tahnks for letting us know

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

In Training posted:

The convention is going to be Awesome.

yep

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

Uncle Boogeyman posted:

it would be insane if Biden actually wins because with how visibly decrepit he is now, can you imagine how he's gonna look after four more years of this poo poo? it's gonna be like Julian Glover's death scene from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade but in slow motion

that wa s cool scene. im voting for biden now.

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

pizza delivery IS a human right. i cant believe someone would be so stupid.

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

mags posted:

puke skywalker :smuggo:

god drat.

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

fuckibg love political rap rock

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

Uncle Boogeyman posted:

to me, it's funny

ur laughing. the president is sundowninf and ur laughing. this is whats wrong with society.

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

Smythe posted:

rage against the machine kicks rear end you mother fucker

yep. thats why i love them.

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

Kopmala posted:

how can we get the DNC to dump Biden?

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

• Somebody has issued a correction as of 20:39 on May 4, 2024

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

Willa Rogers posted:

I知 currently wide awake in the middle of the night. My heart and thoughts are racing because I知 having another oh-poo poo-what-if -Trump-gets back-in anxiety attack. That motherfucker has cost me and millions of others countless peaceful nights of sleep. I知 furious and disgusted that millions of Americans are ready to send him back to the Oval Office. It sometimes seems like we値l never wake up from this nightmare. Some of the polling is scaring the poo poo out of me. I try to be hopeful, but I swing back and forth between hope and terror.

:smugdon:

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

CN CREW-VESSEL posted:

There was a British ship navigation system before GPS that made all its money by using proprietary charts - the coordinates were useless otherwise - and by ships having to rent the transceiver, not being able to buy them. When the UK joined the EU this monopoly was broken up and the company went broke almost immediately.

isnt this part of teh plot to tomorrow never dies

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

CubanMissile posted:

It痴 important have faith in the process that gives us two people no one wants to vote for who are on the same team.

thats right. now shut up and take ur medicine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

HallelujahLee posted:

I知 a woke chud

beefsteak chud