Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

In Training posted:

There's no such thing as a nation w/o censorship. The US approach is destructive and hateful bc it's the main propagator of capitalist empire.. Not bc the state espousing their own ideology is necessarily bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

that professor also wrote the constitutional law casebook used in like every law school in the us

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Vim Fuego posted:

Would Biden even try to get a nominee through before the election?

not a chance

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

30.5 Days posted:

i'm fuckin tired of community notes that are just just replies. if you want to shove your stupid words in my face pay your $8 like the rest of the shitheads

"community nites" is the twitter feature that lets paying users shove their words in your face

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Vim Fuego posted:

I'm sure Bill Clinton never did that

he never had to pay anyone to keep quiet bc hillary just had them murdered instead

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

paranoid randroid posted:

Biden should debate trump because it would be a confusing, unpleasant experience for him and the drugs they shoot him up with might shorten his rotten life

yep

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
instead of a debate they should do that turkish wrestling where they get all oiled up and try to stick their hands down each others leather pants

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

docbeard posted:

...is the talking tea set in the live action movie or what

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
is dahlia lithwick the slate writer that ended up going full on terf mode or was that another slate writer

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
that's just ugly modern

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

the lesson here is: just learn to laugh at the president farting in court

live, laugh, love--that's what I always say