Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

mags posted:

are any of them not full of trots

People say this kind of thing but never explain it.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
I was already kinda out by book 5 but i sunk cost fallacied myself all the way to the end. The literal loving Harry Potter sneetches at the end loving killed me

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Yeah that was bad but at least kind of fun bad. Book six where he writes himself into the book and then kills off a main character saving him from the guy who irl hit him with a van, who he writes as a pathetic drug addicted alcoholic loser, is absolutely peak wtf are you even doing Steve

Yeah that was bad, lol, to this day I'm still bothered by King trying to write "guy sees modern city for the first time" and making Roland call concrete "metal." Why the gently caress wouldn't he call it stone?

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

CubanMissile posted:

I’ve never wanted the time I spent reading a book given back to me more than when they actually showed how lame the Crimson King was and then he simply got Duck Amok’d out of existence by a character introduced five seconds earlier. How the gently caress do you go with that?

Be confronted with your own mortality then decide to finish your story no matter how bad your ideas are

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
I've never qualified for those loan forgiveness programs and probably never will because I haven't made payments. Oh well!

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

is pepsi ok posted:

Yeah there's a whole lot of people who are on the "pay the minimum until I die" plan

It's like a subscription service for living your life hassle-free without being hassled for that debt specifically!

Another option is to try flying under the radar and just get ignored somehow

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
That death forgiveness program is what's up. Foolproof :discourse:

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Gonna book sotomayor for a maskless wedding in 2025

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

paranoid randroid posted:

Biden should debate trump because it would be a confusing, unpleasant experience for him and the drugs they shoot him up with might shorten his rotten life

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

SgtMongoose posted:

The utter disbelief on everyone’s faces when he started saying it for like a third time in response to being directly called out for saying it ruled. Jeb at least knew when to shut up and take the L.

Barbara getting on TV and being like "i think we've had enough president bushes" still kills me to this day

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

It's all been building to this

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
RDA's ready to slam the post button the second Biden finally shits himself to death on live tv

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Ytlaya posted:

Biden will never "poo poo himself to death"

He will "poo poo himself to life," and find new energy and purpose through making GBS threads himself. Liberals across the country will post videos of them making GBS threads themselves to show how cool and normal it is.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
I ran into someone whose response to "more people died of covid under Biden than trump" was "the deaths under Trump were preventable" :shepicide:

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Lin-Manuel Turtle posted:

Tim Cain (in the membrane) has stated that the nukes were launched by China as a response to America’s biological weapons program creating and using the FTV virus.

Todd Howard and AOC, however, have retconned this.

A virus to force the vote ... Diabolical

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

لديهم القزم الكهف

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Camera person must be a soccer player

E: i meant for the eye stab video, but it may also be true of the piglet video

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

SixteenShells posted:

stancil I am begging you to learn about the ecological fallacy

Jokes on you, herr stancil won't learn poo poo about poo poo

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Nichael posted:

The world is on fire.

I asked Oberleutnant Stancil and he said temperatures are the lowest they've ever been!

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Halloween Jack posted:

Yeah, this is something I haven't seen before and it explains a lot of acrimony (beyond the fact that he's a terrible leader and a terrible human being). In the past it was acceptable to hold your nose and vote Democrat, and say so. But to the Blue MAGA Boomers online, you have to vote for Biden and you also have to be a fanboy for Epic Sunglasses Ice Cream Dark Brandon and say that he's the best most progressive president ever.

It feels like this is a direct reaction to seeing Trump and trying to recreate his meme magic

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

drat, can I get paid for this? Where do I find a recruiter?

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
It's gonna be hilarious when against all odds and current recorded history, he cornpops us and it turns out his grandpa did get cannibalized

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Calling it now, that's gonna be the October surprise

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

The party told you to believe that the leader's uncle had been eaten by cannibals. It was their final, most essential command.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

HallelujahLee posted:

lol at giving trump extremely easy ammo to use
just in time for trump to unban it

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
I hope Biden is just lucid enough to process his presidential loss and that it's the last thing he sees as he drifts away from the light

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

gradenko_2000 posted:

Brianna W-ill Stancil

Anyone have a teleportation machine handy? We can make this happen

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Lpzie posted:

can we get a statement from Jeffrey of YOSPOS on whether he will ban or sell SA once the US comes after this site?

Hmmm... I accept Chinese Jeffrey theory

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Mostly Lurking posted:

I'm joe biden?

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Bishyaler posted:

Its wild watching liberals do a instant pivot on previously held beliefs and rigorously defend something that they were railing against years, months, even minutes before.

The bad thread suddenly thinks a Tiktok ban is good because those perfidious Chinese are manipulating the algorithm to make people mad! Don't draw parallels to the corporate media its not the same for **reasons**. And how dare you accuse our politicians of doing this for censorship, where is your proof beyond all the videos of them admitting its about Palestine!

We should be allowed to bully these people off the internet

The only consistent principle these people have is "whatever our betters say is true"

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Thanks, helldivers NPC 🫡

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Trabisnikof posted:

it rules that libs can't even get their worship of the founding fathers right.

ben franklin would have loved tiktok

We'd never hear from ben except for occasional posts on libertarian message boards in between marathon gooning sessions

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

O'doyle rules! O'doyle rules! O'doyle rules! O'doyle rules!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Rectal Death Alert posted:

Biden turning out to be a confirmed rapist just shifted #metoo far enough to make his situation okay. So any claims by any victims can now be ignored depending on who they are accusing.

Masterson got got in 2017 because 4 women accused him during #metoo. This was when Trump was in office so this was considered a big deal and important and all victims should be believed but any prominent democrat would get a free pass for the same thing right now like Biden did when he raped Tara Reade.

Thanks, Biden defenders and everyone who wanted to sweep tara under the rug! All of you made this possible!