Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

If push comes to shove and the poo poo is on the line, can you fight?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tractor man
Nov 11, 2021

can YOU fight?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

tractor man posted:

can YOU fight?

Hell yeah bro

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
Wait, am I being called out?

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

yea but it wouldnt be worth going back to jail for so im probably retired

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Worf posted:

yea but it wouldnt be worth going back to jail for so im probably retired

Give an overview of your style. Right for the eyes?

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Welcome to Waffle House. If it's your first night, you have to fight.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

yeah i fight exactly like chun li but irl

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Yes, but I don't want to.

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

fight what

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
sure but there's like your average joe fighting but people with training are like sorcerors

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Sex Farm posted:

fight what

Good question. What do you feel comfortable fighting? An ape?

The Bible
May 8, 2010

I'm not great or anything but I've boxed for a long while. I could probably handle myself against most people my size/age.

I've never really needed to, though, and I hope it stays that way.

Grey Cat posted:

Yes, but I don't want to.

I knew a guy in high school who said he could fight but didn't want to because he was so good his hands had to be registered as lethal weapons, I bet he was pretty hot poo poo.

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

Jelly posted:

sure but there's like your average joe fighting but people with training are like sorcerors

If you're over the age of like... 24 and getting into fights you deserve what you get

This doesn't extend to getting sucker punched at the bar though

Most people don't get into fights, in my opinion

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I can't fight but I know where your balls and throat are OP. If you don't got balls then we can't fight without me getting extra charges, so we'll just wrestle instead of hitting.

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

redshirt posted:

An ape would rip my arm off and smack me in the face with it and then light up a cigarette with my own hand in front of me as I bleed out. Trust me, I have it all figured out

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I'm a lover not a fighter

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I love to fight though so it's an internal struggle

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

redshirt posted:

absolutely not

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I wanna see an influencer fight a gorilla

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

would you rather fight a small ape the size of a large boulder or a small boulder the size of a large ape?

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i don't want to brag, but i was in a martial arts club for a couple years when i was young. i even still have a t-shirt with the dojo name on it. so you have been warned.

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

Buce posted:

would you rather fight a small ape the size of a large boulder or a small boulder the size of a large ape?

Probably the boulder, unless I was downhill from it

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

Bad Purchase posted:

i don't want to brag, but i was in a martial arts club for a couple years when i was young. i even still have a t-shirt with the dojo name on it. so you have been warned.

Yeah we know. Referencing your martial arts club is like 92% of your posts. We get it.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I need some real hard pipe hittin fellows.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

The Bible posted:

I knew a guy in high school who said he could fight but didn't want to because he was so good his hands had to be registered as lethal weapons, I bet he was pretty hot poo poo.

I always wondered where you had to register hands, is there something like a DMV

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

redshirt posted:

My mother said the same thing to me when I was on the phone with her the other day. Is this a meme I haven't seen?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

I always wondered where you had to register hands, is there something like a DMV

They told me when I got my black belt........

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Well I've been fighting obesity for years but it hasn't been going well.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

I've watched a fair amount of pro wrestling in my day, which probably counts for something

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Absolutely not. My only defense is to scream and attempt a murder.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

redshirt posted:

Ive only been trained in laying pipe

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Sex Farm posted:

My mother said the same thing to me when I was on the phone with her the other day. Is this a meme I haven't seen?

she was looking for me actually

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Here's my hermit secrets to fighting:

1: Avoid fighting at all costs, walk away. Your pride is not worth anything if that's what you think you are fighting for

2: If somehow 1 does not work - and you really should try your best - go for the throat. A little jab to the Adam's Apple and it's over, you see? It's not fun and games down here.....

3: Booby Traps

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

probably not, im a fairly big lad but i haven't been in a fight in like almost 30 years

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I would 100% anticipate their attack, get it wrong, and wake up a day later.

I also imagine if people broke into my house with guns it'd be like the start of John Wick. Except where ti would diverge is they'd just shoot me and I'd loving die.

I'm tired enough that if someone told me they were gonna kick the poo poo out of me I'd ask if I could sit somewhere comfy first. I'd rather black out on a comfy couch than hit the ground after all.

If I had a dollar for every fight I've won then that would explain the people kicking the poo poo out of me for the money I owed them.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

syntaxfunction posted:

I would 100% anticipate their attack, get it wrong, and wake up a day later.

I also imagine if people broke into my house with guns it'd be like the start of John Wick. Except where ti would diverge is they'd just shoot me and I'd loving die.

I'm tired enough that if someone told me they were gonna kick the poo poo out of me I'd ask if I could sit somewhere comfy first. I'd rather black out on a comfy couch than hit the ground after all.

If I had a dollar for every fight I've won then that would explain the people kicking the poo poo out of me for the money I owed them.

Hey man, you can be that guy who gets shot up early, eating bullets for the Protagonist....

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Id put on a fake Italian accent and start saying "mi scusi mi scusi me no speaka da English"

peachy...
Jan 15, 2020

~hey~
The hardest fight is the one against your own personal demons. Do your best to look after yourselves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
I have one move, the base of the my palm to their nose. If it lands then I am victorious. If it doesn’t then I’m hosed and better run fast.