Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

The Bible posted:

I knew a guy in high school who said he could fight but didn't want to because he was so good his hands had to be registered as lethal weapons, I bet he was pretty hot poo poo.

I always wondered where you had to register hands, is there something like a DMV

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

isaboo posted:

Pro tip:

A good, super bright flashlight is a decent self defense tool. If you're walking to your car alone in dim light, you can use it to scout your path. It also WILL gently caress up an assailant's vision so you can kick them in their balls and run away. I used this one all the time as a bouncer:
https://www.surefire.com/e2d-defender/

It's pricey for a flashlight but it's the last one you'll ever need to buy. The beveled edges make it a great striking weapon too. Also you can carry it anywhere. I've taken mine on planes without a problem.

One dude I threw out of a bar after blinding him with it said "that's brighter than the word of GAWD!" He literally went to his knees when I flashed it at him.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

ninjoatse.cx posted:

I'm going up so many levels in fighting from reading these posts :cool:

I got my one inch punch down to half an inch thanks to this thread

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

i'll fight anyone ITT

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Smugworth posted:

don't come near me
I'll shoot

whoah easy now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

i leveled up my machinist a bit in ffxiv but in the end i preferred being a healer