Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
If I have to, yes. Fortunately I'm grown up and situationally aware, so I can avoid it. It's exhausting, painful, and bad for your mental and physical health.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

Larry Cum Free posted:

God I want to fight you all so bad right now. I want to punch your stupid little faces in.

You'll be Larry Blood Free if you keep this up

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

I did security for a dildo shop and once chased someone down who tried to shoplift a dong.

Guy threw the dong at me and I caught it and continue to chase him till eventual arrest.

Cops were roaring laughing while I explained the book as a couple 911 calls came in for the area about someone chasing a person with a dildo in one hand and handcuffs in the other.

And no. That is not irony or a joke. My wife hates when that story comes up somehow in polite conversation

I work from home too

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
Very important to learn to disassociate the surprise of being hit with the pain of being hit. You want 'ow, ok' not 'ow, what do I do'.

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
Reminding me of Master Wong, the hilarious south London martial arts guy on youtube, who absolutely recommends looting your defeated opponents.

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

credburn posted:

The last fight I was in was in third grade. It was against Kevin Hester. All day long we'd find each other and be like, "Remember: The playground. After school. BE THERE."

When we showed up to fight, a huge crowd of kids had gathered around. I hadn't been in a "fight" since kindergarten, and I had seen a lot of movies and had developed a sense of personal honor about this time, so being the gentleman that I was, I went to meet Kevin and go over the rules. But then Kevin punched me in the stomach, and then kicked me in the shin. I fell on the ground and he kicked he three or four more times in the stomach, and then two of his friends kicked my head and back, and then everyone ran away.

Anyway, that's what I'm bringing to the table if you need some muscle.

This reminds me of when I thought I was going to win a fight with Dan Brindley, who was the biggest kid in school, but he had a broken arm at the time so I figured he'd be a walkover. Anyway he brought a mate who pushed me over a wall, which was a nice introduction to not taking things for granted in a fight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

Animal-Mother posted:

Dan probably distributes industrial strength washers and dryers

We ended up being friends, I think he runs a haulage company.