Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

naem
May 29, 2011

Sex Farm posted:

If you're over the age of like... 24 and getting into fights you deserve what you get

:agreed:

https://youtu.be/kvlrnc7hlQI?si=7fnQIPzXZUfJ8-m3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

I dreamt that the red haired lady from the show True Blood (which I’ve never watched) told me she wanted to drink my blood, she was very insistent

I was riding a bike and was fast enough to get away from her but also had a dream girlfriend on the bike with me, and I was torn because while I didn’t want to die my dream girlfriend wasn’t anywhere near as attractive as the red haired lady

and then we went down a steep hill and I thought “how are we going to pedal fast enough to avoid the vampires if we have to go back up this steep hill” and then I couldn’t pedal at all, because of the chemical your body produces to paralyze you while asleep, and I had sleep paralysis until I woke having kicked all the covers off my bed

so yeah, I can prob fight p good

naem
May 29, 2011

Sophy Wackles posted:

Street fights in TYOOL 2024 is someone getting murdered over the most trivial poo poo imaginable while bystanders film it on their phones for social media views.

:agreed:

naem
May 29, 2011

Animal-Mother posted:

Sun Tzu? Who'd he ever beat?

ancient Chinese bureaucracy and nepotism (by selling them self help books)

naem
May 29, 2011

Rad-daddio posted:

Serious answer; I watched a video of some guy in NYC who confronted a dude who was having some kind of mental health crisis and was damaging cars.

The guy who got stabbed was sitting on a nearby bench with his date, and went over to confront the guy and promptly got stabbed and bled out.

Also, back when my kids were in scouts we got back from a camping trip and our sleeping bags were soaked from getting rained on. Another dad went to a local laundromat to dry his and his son's gear out and suggested I do the same. I just went home and hung my stuff out to dry. Anyhoo, he got confronted by an aggressive panhandler at the laundromat, some kind of fight ensued and he got stabbed and bled out.

...I guess it's a legit phobia for me. So my main SD goal would be to be able to defuse/avoid/evade any situation where a knife gets brought out.

https://youtu.be/kvlrnc7hlQI?si=Bdnrd2ncU_sxWPi4