Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I need some time to power up my special beam cannon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Has anyone posted the bas rutten self defense video yet

A highlight video just in case not

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mosX7L25HV8

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Hyrax Attack! posted:

At work we interviewed a guy who had been hospital security at a mental facility & to illustrate his ability to learn from mistakes he related a story of getting bitten while trying to restrain a person & learning even when you have a bad bite and are bleeding you aren’t allowed to swear(?!) was kinda bummed we didn’t hire him although he didn’t help himself by not reading a call back interview invite closely & missing the time with some annoyed managers.

I learned from MAB training that you're supposed to try to push in to the bite to try and trigger a gag reflex, rather than pull away and have their teeth tear you up. Or something like that, it was a long time ago

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Beer bottle glass is pretty hard to break, how the hell did she smash it so quick

Like, I'd say you're almost always better off smacking someone with the bottle than trying (and failing) to break the glass on something