Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.
The last fight I was in was in third grade. It was against Kevin Hester. All day long we'd find each other and be like, "Remember: The playground. After school. BE THERE."

When we showed up to fight, a huge crowd of kids had gathered around. I hadn't been in a "fight" since kindergarten, and I had seen a lot of movies and had developed a sense of personal honor about this time, so being the gentleman that I was, I went to meet Kevin and go over the rules. But then Kevin punched me in the stomach, and then kicked me in the shin. I fell on the ground and he kicked he three or four more times in the stomach, and then two of his friends kicked my head and back, and then everyone ran away.

Anyway, that's what I'm bringing to the table if you need some muscle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.
In 7th grade, my friend Jared got in a fight with Kevin. It was the same kind of deal as when I fought Kevin in 3rd grade -- we all gathered around in a big circle. But Jared was trying real hard to be cool so he had these enormous JNCO jeans that immediately fell down, and it was basically over but Kevin laid into it for a while, the entire time poor Jared trying to pull up his stupid gigantic pants.