Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
I'll avoid fighting if I can.

If it can not be avoided I will do whatever it takes to win. I will boot nuts and stomp them in to paste if I have to. I will gouge out your eyes. If any part of your body comes close enough I will bite it off. Fingers fingats, nose, ears whatever. I will eat your face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Anyone can fight. But can you love?

I can sodomize. Is that the same thing?

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Years ago I took Tae Kwon do for a couple years. I never got very far but wish I had kept it up.

Anyway, there was this guy who was a much higher belt than me and we were kinda buddies so we'd spar regularly during class. Every now and then we'd do some take downs and a bit of wrestling. When we would do the normal sparring and tkd moves and all that he'd totally kick my rear end at that poo poo, but when it came to the take downs and wrestling which weren't really part of the curriculum, I'd practically embarrass him. Most of the class would stop and watch as this white belt dude was beating the hell out of (figuratively speaking) this red belt on the ground or dodging his attempts to take me down.

People would ask me if I took other martial arts before I did tkd but I just said "nah I used to watch wwf wrestling in the 80s".
Which is true. I watched a shitload of that poo poo back then and also have 3 older brothers who used to use me as their guinea pig for wrestling moves in the basement or in the back yard. We even had a "ring" on the back yard fir a few weeks. It was just some broom handles stuck in the ground with some rope wrapped around them but all the neighborhood kids came around to wrestle for the belt. Anyway, by the time I was taking tkd I hadn't wrestled any of my brothers for 10 years or more, but it all came right back.

wesleywillis fucked around with this message at 20:32 on Apr 10, 2024

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Grey Cat posted:

You can fight me instead.

I won't fight you but we can wrestle:wink:

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Oh hell yeah!! Just the way I likes it!!

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

MrQwerty posted:

Do you integrate forklifts into your fighting style

No. That would be cheating. I do have a move called the goatman though.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Fighting someone who has a forklift certification is just pure folly. You know that’s one tough hombre.

Especially if they're wearing a forklift themed shirt.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

That's your and hers role play game.

She pretends to steal the dildo, you chase her and catch her and then be all like "oh you wanted this dildo real bad huh?? Well now you're going to get it."

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

redshirt posted:

The Grandmaster's advice for the best defense: Get away

Didn't sun tzu say that the only battle that has truly been won is the battle that was never fought?

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Internetjack posted:

Ethics question: If you were in a fight another person started for no good reason, where no one was watching and you knocked them down/out, would you grab their wallet and take any cash they had on them? Leaving the rest of the wallet behind of course.
Probably not, but I likely would boot them or give a couple extra shots to the head and tell them to be careful who they start poo poo with because the bext person might do a lot worse to them than me.

Also im not that good at fighting, so if i was able to kick their rear end, then they really should think about their life choices.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

credburn posted:

The last fight I was in was in third grade. It was against Kevin Hester. All day long we'd find each other and be like, "Remember: The playground. After school. Be there

God that reminded me of this kid in grade 2.
Almost every day this one kids would come up to me, or I'd come up to him and one or both of us would say "you're dead after school" sometimes we'd say it at the same time.

We'd fight after school for like 5 minutes or 10 minutes, mostly trying to kick each other and maybe some half assed punches.

These days saying "you're dead after school" would get us both arrested.
But it wad like 1986 or so. So nobody really cared. What a time to be alive.