Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

fight what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

Jelly posted:

sure but there's like your average joe fighting but people with training are like sorcerors

If you're over the age of like... 24 and getting into fights you deserve what you get

This doesn't extend to getting sucker punched at the bar though

Most people don't get into fights, in my opinion

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

redshirt posted:

Good question. What do you feel comfortable fighting? An ape?

An ape would rip my arm off and smack me in the face with it and then light up a cigarette with my own hand in front of me as I bleed out. Trust me, I have it all figured out

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

Buce posted:

would you rather fight a small ape the size of a large boulder or a small boulder the size of a large ape?

Probably the boulder, unless I was downhill from it

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

Bad Purchase posted:

i don't want to brag, but i was in a martial arts club for a couple years when i was young. i even still have a t-shirt with the dojo name on it. so you have been warned.

Yeah we know. Referencing your martial arts club is like 92% of your posts. We get it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

redshirt posted:

I need some real hard pipe hittin fellows.

My mother said the same thing to me when I was on the phone with her the other day. Is this a meme I haven't seen?