Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I can fight women (bog standard untough women), children, scrubs, nerds and old folks no problem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

redshirt posted:

I also got taken out by a giant mag flashlight when I was 17 so this topic is close to my heart.

same. had to have 16 stitches. got jumped in front of my dorm while really drunk. it loving sucked. i hope those guys have since been orphaned and died from covid or something

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Rad-daddio posted:

All i know about fighting is that the person who takes off their shirt usually loses hilariously.

what u say bro!??!?

*takes off shirt*

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
i wouldnt take off my shirt in a fight because i am not comfortable with my body.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zgi3ZvolkRQ

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

redshirt posted:

I don't even know strategically HOW to fight a wrestler, and I've thought about it. The best ones I assume are coming in low and hard as a grapple move and what's my counter??

You need projectiles. Stock up on arrows and lances.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
If Sun Tzu was here, I'd kick his rear end and make him take it back.

"I take it back!!!" Sun Tzu would say.

:smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

redshirt posted:

Well, no. Everything in this thread is just one person to another. If I wanted a POCKET SAND fighting thread I'd spell that out, thanks. :)

"This is not how Miyamato Musashi would approach things. The boneyard is filled with honorable men who believed in fair fights op."
~Sun Tzu