Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
No, I fight by deescalation. I tell them I’m a pacifist and refuse to get out of my barstool. That’s always worked in the past. Of course it’s a moot point since I don’t drink anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

You fight, but do you dare to dream?

I absolutely cannot fight in my dreams. My fists brush harmlessly against my foes’ chins, and every time I’m carrying a gun either the safety gets stuck or it misfires or it explodes in my hand.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

naem posted:

because of the chemical your body produces to paralyze you while asleep

I blame this chemical for my inability to effectively slug somebody in my dreams. If my actual arms could move in concert with my dream arms, I could probably decapitate my foes with one blow.

Like, even when I have lucid dreams I know I’m incapable of harming anything, it sucks.

Nigmaetcetera fucked around with this message at 18:56 on Apr 9, 2024

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Smash your bottle on the table and glass a mofo

Why not smash the mofo on the table? It’d work even better with a glass table.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Your first move should be to try and escape.