Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Its funny. When the Grey Knights were the tippy top forces made of gene seeds embezzeled from the tithe and the loyalist remnants of the traitor legions I disliked them. Now that the Custodes are an actual army I don't mind them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Always thought that was the drat point of Gyrojets. Much less recoil for underwater/space combat.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
I played without dlcs and I can report there are straight up upgrades eventually...

If you can be best buds with two factions that hate each other!

But I'll also talk about something that PP does completely differently to this game: Ammo. You pay resources to make ammo and the game does keep track of clips between missions. You'll go broke if you just hit the "reload everything" button after each mission, especially if you are rocking a serious heavy weapon. Which is completely the opposite of this game. It was an interesting wrinkle when I started going into missions with half empty guns.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015

Negative_Earth posted:

Looks like Team Jade will have to continue to look elsewhere for turn-based combat: Fix your game dating sim, Jake

Obligatory "They put out more for Midnight Suns??? Oh" post.