Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

It's Wednesday and you know what that means!

https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1778090569522360693

In an AEW World Title Eliminator Match, AEW World Champion Samoa Joe squares off with "The Natural" Dustin Rhodes!*

https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1776973438340755831

In a Cope Open Match for the TNT Championship, TNT Champion "The Rated R Superstar" Adam Copeland defends the gold against Penta El Zero Miedo!

https://twitter.com/AEWonTV/status/1777445059794981052

Mariah May will go one on one with Anna Jay!**

https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1778120767181308248

In Trios action, the FTW World Champion HOOK, Chris Jericho***, and Katsuyori Shibata take Shane Taylor Promotions Shane Taylor, Lee Moriarty, and newest STP member, "The Guv'nor" Anthony Ogogo!

Also,

https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1778135863626703276

AEW Women's World Champion "Timeless" Toni Storm hosts a Charleston Championship Champagne Toast for her Dynasty challenger, Thunder Rosa!****

And something about some behind the scenes footage from All In's going to be aired.*****

*I hope we get a "Quickest Powerslam-Off" during this match
**AEW has a May, a Jay, a Rey, a Tay, and a Zay. Is there anyone else I'm missing?
***Still not calling them "LionHOOK".
****For some corporate synergy, they should make this like the "Morning Mimosas" show on "American Dad!" Just the two of them getting progressively drunker.
*****Anyone know what this is about? Haven't heard anyone discussing it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Got the nicest coworkers and coverage is just perfect that I'll leave 10 minutes before close instead of staying 'till we are done locking the store. Gonna microwave some pizza and light the fuse right on time

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

:miedo:

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Davros1 posted:

It's Wednesday and you know what that means!

****For some corporate synergy, they should make this like the "Morning Mimosas" show on "American Dad!" Just the two of them getting progressively drunker.

Wouldn't that be Jericho gimmick infringement?

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
I'm in an airplane, so I can't watch, but I'm going to f5 this thread periodically in hopes that the footage is very funny

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Prodigy of Victor von Doom
Hyped to watch Jack Perry's strangulation.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

TAPE PAPE
TAPE PAPE
TAPE PAPE
TAPE PAPE
TAPE PAPE
TAPE PAPE
TAPE PAPE
TAPE PAPE

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
I was hoping Jack would show up tonight BUT on thinking on it a little more.

It would probably be better if he showed up on dynasty to cost FTR the titles as a surprise

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

All I want from this show is good matches, high energy, and for whatever the tape segment is to just be funny. I'm starting to doubt it'll be damning footage but the Dark Side Of The Ring parody idea is extremely enticing. C'mon, EVPs, make me laugh.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Miching Mallecho posted:

I was hoping Jack would show up tonight BUT on thinking on it a little more.

It would probably be better if he showed up on dynasty to cost FTR the titles as a surprise

porque no los dos

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

I can't wait to bomb DO-DON-GOES!

if tony really wasnt scared he would let penta el cero m present the tape. why? well i think the reasons are obvious

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i think it's going to be footage from something else at all-in. i think it's going to show mjf beating adam cole in an illegal way and they're going to change the world championship from samoa joe to adam cole. or some other thing similar to this. meaningless gripe about the ftr vs bucks match maybe

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

its going to show smoe joe, the world champion, challenging and beating the world champion hot dog eater record and tony will come out to present him with the belt and unify the championships

swerve will be shown backstage at catering crying and struggling to eat a handful of hotdog buns, knowing he cannot meet the challenge

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
ohhhhhh gimme the tape boys, and free my soul, i wanna see swerve beat samoa joeeeee at dynasty, yeahh

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

shiksa posted:

ohhhhhh gimme the tape boys, and free my soul, i wanna see swerve beat samoa joeeeee at dynasty, yeahh

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Cavauro posted:

i think it's going to be footage from something else at all-in. i think it's going to show mjf beating adam cole in an illegal way and they're going to change the world championship from samoa joe to adam cole. or some other thing similar to this. meaningless gripe about the ftr vs bucks match maybe

i would be so pissed off but i'd also find it sufficiently funny

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo
i went ahead and ate because waiting until 8 is insane. i made red sauce for the first time in awhile today too. you're all so very excited.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Gambit from the X-Men posted:

i went ahead and ate because waiting until 8 is insane. i made red sauce for the first time in awhile today too. you're all so very excited.

That is beautiful.

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

it is my son

Okkult
Oct 10, 2012

shiksa posted:

:eyepop:

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

it's not actually my son. i lied for clout

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Wow!

it's not actually my son. i lied for clout

:mad:

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

my son is two and change. that pizza survived less than fifteen minutes. key difference

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

im gonna eat the pall malls

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Welp, know what I'm trying to make next week.

ftwtom
Feb 7, 2001

I am in the building show me the tape Tony

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

ftwtom posted:

I am in the building show me the tape Tony

Go back there and threaten him, that gets results

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

Joe Joe Joe Joe :woop:

https://youtu.be/zdMpdSqeFjw?si=E-F1ickKQHgTKV5Z

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Me getting ready for tape

me after getting tape

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy
Picked a bad day to be late for this :ohdear:

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

This happens every Wednesday but this Wednesday is no different

I go through a existential crisis every time I see any amount of Big Bang Theory

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
ROLL THAT BEAUTIFUL BEAN CAN FOOTAGE

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Miching Mallecho posted:

This happens every Wednesday but this Wednesday is no different

I go through a existential crisis every time I see any amount of Big Bang Theory

They should abort that baby

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

mfw no accountant

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

ive been eating my damb vegetables all day and now its time for dessert

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
You think they start the show with it or wait until the top of the hour or something?

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Rhonne posted:

You think they start the show with it or wait until the top of the hour or something?

they have no business getting a new tv deal if they start the show with it

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

When The Accountant 2 finally hits cable the feeling will unequivocally be back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh

Rhonne posted:

Top of the hour. If they open with it it wont impact the rating because the open is often highest because of the lead-in.