Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

The Lone Badger posted:

I keep reading the title as 'Unicorn Overload' and wondering how many unicorns you need to overload on them.

For a while, I kept seeing "Unicron Overlord"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libluini
May 18, 2012

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

CommissarMega posted:

Wouldn't that just be SRW with Transformers? :v:

it also made the theme of the 80s movie start playing in my head whenever I read the title of this game :v:

could you believe how confusing it would be if Hasbro next brings out its cool new SRPG Unicron Overlord, followed by the Atlus-RPG Uni-Cron Overload?

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Yeah, Josef is kind of the obvious choice. When I played through this early bit, I just benched him until I had enough squads open to fit him, he then turned into my emergency unit to deal with my gently caress-ups.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I'm playing in German, so maybe there are differences, but I encountered a lot of Nordic/Germanic sounding names in Elheim, and zero Greek.

I did find a funny error in Beastoria, where at one point the German translation confuses cats and goats :v: