Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChaosStar0
Apr 6, 2021

Will likely watch this until the end of the Demo content, where I'm at. Good game, and unlike the Ogre Battle games I played it seems to actually explain its mechanics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChaosStar0
Apr 6, 2021

Fajita Queen posted:

looks cool, where are the unicorns tho?

There are no actual Unicorns, it's only thematic.

ChaosStar0
Apr 6, 2021

I say we sit out Josef, everyone else needs the experience. I personally either deploy him last or not at all.

ChaosStar0
Apr 6, 2021

I specifically stuck Alain and Travis together for this chapter, cause it gives you the info to do that by mentioning suggested team combos. Travis to dodge all the damage and Alain to deal damage. It allowed me to breeze through the chapter and the next two. I also kept Lex and Chloe together and put Hodrick and Clive together. Chloe keeps Lex healthy and Hodrick takes hits while Clive kills.

ChaosStar0
Apr 6, 2021

You have some shots of Chloe where there should be ones of Clive. Also never went back to Palevia, so I'll do that once I buy the game and can continue playing. 30K is nothing to sneeze at at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChaosStar0
Apr 6, 2021

Cattail Prophet posted:

To clarify, even when you kill overworld enemies manually they don't give experience.

And you have to beat them in one round, otherwise they fully heal.