Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
COPE VS PENTA 44 59.46%
LIONHOOK SHIBATA VS STP 4 5.41%
OKADA VS A GUY 6 8.11%
MAY VS JAY 6 8.11%
JOE VS RHODES 14 18.92%
Total: 74 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Nea posted:

wait, they work for AEW? it's fuckin wild to make promo videos for your day joba nd then... make more promo videos off the clock for the same company. no disrespect i love their work but their hobby and their job being the same is wild.

Nah, they started it as a hobby and now AEW has seemingly hired them for video promo work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

just out of curiosity i checked and the Oklahoma athletic commission is in a different building off the same parking lot.

there was almost a good bit there

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Getting someone to go back to twitter is a heel move :colbert:

Also gently caress oklahoma.

Nea
Feb 28, 2014

Funny Little Guy Aficionado.

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

Nah, they started it as a hobby and now AEW has seemingly hired them for video promo work.
fair. i suppose i just assumed they erre doing both because od how recent their other posts were, hah.

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry
i better be seeing trans flags in the arena tonight

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry
tk i know you like to make smarky bullshit references to internet garbage discourse on your tv show. well now you can do something that matters instead of a twitter reference that will pop 40 guys. put nyla on tv. also let willow wrestle in the copen.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

there needs to be a big bang theory live discussion thread

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Sisal Two-Step posted:

tk i know you like to make smarky bullshit references to internet garbage discourse on your tv show. well now you can do something that matters instead of a twitter reference that will pop 40 guys. put nyla on tv. also let willow wrestle in the copen.

:hmmyes:

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Jiro posted:

Oklahoma would have been better off being run by the First Nation tribes that were forced there by a still poo poo US Government. At least in Native American cultures they recognize a being of either a third gender, or a person of two-spirits.

I know things aren’t all sunshine and poppy perfection with Tribal councils but always 100% this. No matter the country. Colonialism sucks and has always sucked but something about outsiders running places with high “minority” populations that just creates the worst of the worst people. Like an extra layer of mean spiritedness. Nyla is an awesome lady and this kinda crap makes me sad. Be better humanity.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
gently caress Oklahoma

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Sisal Two-Step posted:

put nyla on tv. also let willow wrestle in the copen.

gently caress yes to both of these

On this day, I see clearly
Willow deserves a match

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

MorningMoon posted:

gently caress Oklahoma

FUOK

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

DogsInSpace! posted:

I know things aren’t all sunshine and poppy perfection with Tribal councils but always 100% this. No matter the country. Colonialism sucks and has always sucked but something about outsiders running places with high “minority” populations that just creates the worst of the worst people. Like an extra layer of mean spiritedness. Nyla is an awesome lady and this kinda crap makes me sad. Be better humanity.

They're not perfect but they're a gently caress ton better than our governor who cannot stop fighting with them. gently caress this state and I hope AEW never comes here again

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

JUNGLE BOY posted:

it stinks

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

https://twitter.com/nylarosebeast/status/1780728251201245605

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

So gifted at posting.

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Mr E posted:

They're not perfect but they're a gently caress ton better than our governor who cannot stop fighting with them. gently caress this state and I hope AEW never comes here again

Sorry brother and agreed. Not from Oklahoma but I’ve heard. gently caress Oklahoma.

God I love her

Integrated Houston
Oct 21, 2008
AEW should continue going to Oklahoma, include Nyla on the cards, and just pay whatever bullshit fine.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

DogsInSpace! posted:

God I love her

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

JUNGLE BOY posted:

It'll get more posts than the WWE live thread :hehe:

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Come on, Tony...book an Oklahoma show and put Nyla in the main event.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Integrated Houston posted:

AEW should continue going to Oklahoma, include Nyla on the cards, and just pay whatever bullshit fine.

eh, I think this sounds good at first but that would involve giving ok money. so would booking a venue there. imo the best way to go about it is to just never have a show there until the laws change + they apologize for being pieces of poo poo to one of your wrestlers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Ringo Roadagain posted:

eh, I think this sounds good at first but that would involve giving ok money. so would booking a venue there. imo the best way to go about it is to just never have a show there until the laws change + they apologize for being pieces of poo poo to one of your wrestlers

It also puts Nyla at risk of arrest based on what I've read of the current law there.