Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
COPE VS PENTA 44 59.46%
LIONHOOK SHIBATA VS STP 4 5.41%
OKADA VS A GUY 6 8.11%
MAY VS JAY 6 8.11%
JOE VS RHODES 14 18.92%
Total: 74 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Oh I forgot the time that Malakai said, "actually my back is perfectly fine and good now and indeed never had serious problems at all" and then immediately after talked about how his knee was on the surgery list and his calf was torn lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

international and TNT title really should just be unified imo. or with the continental. the international belt basically has no purpose cause the continental belt is the banger belt now

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
OK, time for everyone's favourite internet passtime: Fantasy booking!

Given the intensely mixed reaction Perry got in CHICAGO of all places, I think there's a shot of them bringing him back as kind of a face-leaning tweener. Like, have him interfere in the ladder match, but he hits the Glass Jaw or Go 2 Sleep on Nick Jackson, maybe guillotines the other Buck, helping FTR. Then FTR offer him a handshake or something and he spits on the mat before walking away.

Then he can explain he attacked the Bucks because he wouldn't let management blame him for something that wasn't his fault before, and he won't let them use him as a scapegoat to excuse their own failings either, but that doesn't mean he likes FTR (or by implication, Punk) either.

Jeroen
Jun 2, 2004
I have been accused of a stalker!
Three belts for the men's singles was pushing it, four of them is stepping into participation award territory.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Cactus Jack Perry should squash Okada until he learns how to hardcam

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

thank u kong

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry
it was shazam

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Quantum of Phallus posted:

it leveled up thanks to the power of king kong

it’s rules how true this is

Oh it was Shazam less cool but a good explanation

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I like FTR and hope the young bucks lose to them. Doubly so after the stupid cmpunk fight promo. I hadn't seen the young bucks part before and it was so bad.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

scapegoat shirts are automatically top tier shirts because they don't have the loving aew logo peaking out near the bottom like all the mostly awful merch from the company. also the design is epochs ahead of most official aew shirts

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Gaz-L posted:

OK, time for everyone's favourite internet passtime: Fantasy booking!

jack will run in, g2s ftr gun, and join the new elite sunday op

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Goblin deez nuts amirite ladies?

Mr Hootington posted:

I like FTR and hope the young bucks lose to them. Doubly so after the stupid cmpunk fight promo. I hadn't seen the young bucks part before and it was so bad.

I think I'm good on FTR tag title runs for a while. The Bucks can tell better stories as the smarmy bosses who cheat and exploit the rules to retain.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Gaz-L posted:

passtime

This is doing so much psychic damage to me today

Integrated Houston
Oct 21, 2008
I would like to see Bucks win and then feud with a face Big & Ricky. FTR I would like to see take on the Kingdom or MCMG if possible.

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

DLC Inc posted:

scapegoat shirts are automatically top tier shirts because they don't have the loving aew logo peaking out near the bottom like all the mostly awful merch from the company. also the design is epochs ahead of most official aew shirts

I do like the new Athena and Lady Frost shirts

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

You know I'm rooting for the bucks. They've been my boys for years and as much as I love ftr the bucks are easily my favorite kind tag team of all time

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

ftr are the best in the biz no matter how annoying they are irl.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

They're not even that annoying anymore, Dax has wisened up and his only crime is being a little dumb sometimes. Cash's crime, on the other hand, is threatening someone with a gun. Oh well!

I think I'm rooting for them, though. They're really such a good team and their matches lately have been fantastic. It's a tough one since the Bucks are doing such a good job with their new characters and are also very good. Also, if MCMG are on the way, Bucks/MCMG feels most natural. Much to consider.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Goblin Queen posted:

I think I'm good on FTR tag title runs for a while. The Bucks can tell better stories as the smarmy bosses who cheat and exploit the rules to retain.

I don't know anything another the previous runs. I just hated that bucks promo and not like as heel work. It just sucked.

Edit: it doesn't matter though. I'm not coughing up $50 for the ppv and I don't know of any good 🏴‍☠️streams for phone.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

dax was never annoying imo

the wrestling news sites just amplify anything aew wrestlers say to make them all come across as annoying and whiny

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

he was extremely annoying. crying and complaining to the public online while his point was often that you should settle problems in person. deleted it sometimes. fuckin idiot lol

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Cavauro posted:

he was extremely annoying. crying and complaining to the public online while his point was often that you should settle problems in person. deleted it sometimes. fuckin idiot lol

sometimes you cant settle it in person, and online is the only battle arena to compete in…

Jeroen
Jun 2, 2004
Dax is the 'mah waif & bebbeh dodder' guy, right?

He's fine. Certainly the more gifted talker of the two. But I can't help but feel that in his mind he's this straight shooter while in reality he subjects us to bland whitemeat material every single time.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i liked that time dax purposefully tweeted a piece of paper with the wwe logo on it while talking about vodka or something tho. 2020-2021. it's not fair to lump everything about him into being a shitter unless you're talking about a golden shitter which is sometimes what he was. other times regular

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Jeroen posted:

But I can't help but feel that in his mind he's this straight shooter while in reality he subjects us to bland whitemeat material every single time.

if pushed I think Cash would prove himself the shooter of the two :whitewater:

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Cavauro posted:

i liked that time dax purposefully tweeted a piece of paper with the wwe logo on it while talking about vodka or something tho. 2020-2021. it's not fair to lump everything about him into being a shitter unless you're talking about a golden shitter which is sometimes what he was. other times regular

i don’t think you liked it

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

produce the evidence

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
I would be personally into seeing these Peter Avalon trying to join los Ingobernables segments get onto tv

I would also like to see Rush get onto tv

Raeg
Jul 7, 2008

The top 1% of ducks have control of 99.9% of the bread.

JUNGLE BOY posted:

dax was never annoying imo

the wrestling news sites just amplify anything aew wrestlers say to make them all come across as annoying and whiny

I mean there was that whole podcast

Long-Time Lurker
May 20, 2021

readin'-but-not-postin'-jones

Mr Hootington posted:

Edit: it doesn't matter though. I'm not coughing up $50 for the ppv and I don't know of any good 🏴‍☠️streams for phone.

Download the BiliBili app on your phone and you can pretty much watch any AEW PPV for free. They usually upload it within 24 hours after it aired.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

And Triller has the next three PPVs for $50

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Best FTR content was when someone, forgot if it was Starks or MJF or Acclaimed, made fun of Daxs entire speech shtick and he got visibly flustered lol

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Long-Time Lurker posted:

Download the BiliBili app on your phone and you can pretty much watch any AEW PPV for free. They usually upload it within 24 hours after it aired.

I'll give that a try. Thank you. :)

Jeroen
Jun 2, 2004
It was MJF, and then Dax proceeded to confirm every single stereotype.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

DLC Inc posted:

It's weird to me that wrestling companies haven't figured out that the most popular shirts don't have giant logos or some wrestler's face on it. It's subtle poo poo that doesn't make it seem like a wrestling shirt.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Majinfoose posted:

And Triller has the next three PPVs for $50

The nice thing is that since they offer these on Triller in the US now, since I bought them for the cheap on a VPN I don’t actually have to have my VPN on for them to show up in my purchases.

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Goblin deez nuts amirite ladies?

Mr Hootington posted:

I don't know anything another the previous runs. I just hated that bucks promo and not like as heel work. It just sucked.

They had it last year and ended up dropping the belts to Ricky Starks and Big Bill, so it's a little too soon to go back to FTR imo. But they're both really good teams and hopefully they can hear the tag division back up

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Jeroen posted:

It was MJF, and then Dax proceeded to confirm every single stereotype.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnYb4xrwhBg

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
finally caught up with the supercard scrum and the wildest thing from it was that ftr/briscoes 3 wasn't the plan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

lol at cole and renee both pursing their lips to not break