Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
COPE VS PENTA 44 59.46%
LIONHOOK SHIBATA VS STP 4 5.41%
OKADA VS A GUY 6 8.11%
MAY VS JAY 6 8.11%
JOE VS RHODES 14 18.92%
Total: 74 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Ganso Bomb posted:

On the other hand, nerds in other places on the internet say Punk is vindicated and proven honest and looks strong and was fired for nothing!
I would like for those nerds to pull that poo poo against co-workers they don't like and see what happens to them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Shard posted:

gently caress wwe and gently caress wrestlemania. Its run by sex traffickers

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Stall_19 posted:

Find me one person who mind was changed in any way with this video.
mouthbreathers not worth arguing with. simple as

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

A Fancy Hat posted:

I’m not a huge fan of having All In and All Out a week apart BUT they did a drat good job last year of making the two shows feel like big deals and that was with the insanity of All In going on.
what's the most insane thing that could happen in the week between all in and all out this year that could possibly top last year

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

MassRafTer posted:

Even when AEW was at its hottest pro AEW content did not come close to doing as well as anti AEW content. I guess we'll see how well pro WWE content does now.
aside from clapping back with the cm punk footage, aew kinda stepped aside while wwe was on the road to wrestlemania and quietly did its own thing. wwe fans & bystanders got what they wanted with cody winning at wrestlemania and to them it heralds in a new era since it seems like it wasn't something vince the sex monster would ever do, so now it's up to wwe booking cody's reign properly during the summer to try to siphon off heat for aew's build to all in, which will begin in earnest with dynasty