Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
COPE VS PENTA 44 59.46%
LIONHOOK SHIBATA VS STP 4 5.41%
OKADA VS A GUY 6 8.11%
MAY VS JAY 6 8.11%
JOE VS RHODES 14 18.92%
Total: 74 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

Revolutionary Girl Mariah

:hai:

Shard posted:

I was so excited about them showing the tape, they actually showed the tape, and once again AEW proves if they promise something they are not going to bait and switch you

After sitting on it for a bit, I'm fine with it. I was hoping that the theory that it would be Cutler pretending to be Punk as a way to bring Perry into the Elite would be correct, but exposing Punk as a liar on live TV was the correct choice. We got a great promo from FTR out of it, and then Ospreay followed it with another one while taking a shot back at HHH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007

https://twitter.com/cosmicadri_/status/1778237136514207990

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007

Shard posted:

Opened up my Facebook to post some pictures and this was the first thing I saw

Hah, someone shared that in a friend group I'm in. Most of them are fed-pilled so whenever wrestling comes up I just stay out of it, but when this was posted I couldn't help myself and got into it with them for a bit lol