Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
COPE VS PENTA 44 59.46%
LIONHOOK SHIBATA VS STP 4 5.41%
OKADA VS A GUY 6 8.11%
MAY VS JAY 6 8.11%
JOE VS RHODES 14 18.92%
Total: 74 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

I like my NJPW lion logo shirt a lot but my current favorite is the 3 Sting Moon shirt cause even though it's very obviously a wrestling shirt I get "hey is that Sting? love that guy" comments pretty frequently with it which is neat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

MassRafTer posted:

https://www.realrasslin.net/post/aew-potentially-punished-by-archaic-oklahoma-athletic-commission

Someone dug up something troublesome, the Oklahoma SAC has at least discussed taking action against AEW for Nyla Rose's match last December. Oklahoma has some incredibly archaic rules regarding intergender wrestling and as you can imagine how they classify transgender athletes.

God I hate the state I live in so much. Glad I went to that show because if I was AEW I would never have another show in this shithole state again.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

DogsInSpace! posted:

I know things aren’t all sunshine and poppy perfection with Tribal councils but always 100% this. No matter the country. Colonialism sucks and has always sucked but something about outsiders running places with high “minority” populations that just creates the worst of the worst people. Like an extra layer of mean spiritedness. Nyla is an awesome lady and this kinda crap makes me sad. Be better humanity.

They're not perfect but they're a gently caress ton better than our governor who cannot stop fighting with them. gently caress this state and I hope AEW never comes here again